Business Networking Course
This one day Business Networking Course aims to demystify the “art of networking” – after all, networking is just another way of interacting with people – but somehow once you attach an agenda to it, it becomes awkward and difficult.
You’ll learn how to put yourself and others at ease, how to easily join and leave groups and how you can use your individual style to communicate with people.
We won’t make you “schmooze” and we won’t make you predatory, but we will give you a variety of tools and techniques to help get the best out of yourself and others at any type of gathering.
Course Key Topics
- Networking – What gets in the way?
- Communication Dynamics in Networking
- The Power of the Listening Networker
- Assumptions when Networking
- Seeing Business Networking through your prospective clients eyes
- Meeting and Greeting at a Business Networking Event
- Approaching complete strangers and introducing yourself
- Socialising: joining and leaving groups easily
- Making a Good First Impression
- Business Networking ‘Etiquette’
- The use of Status when Networking
- Working to your Networking Strengths: It’s You They ‘Buy’
- 30 Second Influencer
- Business Networking Rehearsals
- Personal Business Networking Take Out: Summing up
Training Track: Communication Skills Courses
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training