CBAP Training – Certified Business Analysis Professional
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) credential is designed for the experienced business analysts who are recognized by the industry as experts in identifying organizations’ business requirements in order to come up with business solutions. This course focuses on creating the appropriate skills needed to critically analyze the practices, tools, and techniques required of empowered Business Analysts in the global market place.
Upon completion of this course, participants would be able to:
- Review and discuss the business analysis tasks in practical life.
- Understand the relationships between the business analysis processes and disciplines.
- Review key terms, business analysis techniques, and competencies.
- Discuss the 5-Business Analysis perspective presented in BABOK® Guide.
- Gain a good understanding of the principles and activities described in the six knowledge areas of BABOK® Guide.
- Take the CBAP examination subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
- Individuals with significant experience in business analysis
- Individuals with a CCBA™ designation
- Product Managers /Non-BA consultants
- Change/Transformation Managers and Designers
- Hybrid Business Analysis professionals such as Quality Assurance (QA) professionals, Project Managers etc.
Course Outline – (35 Hours)
- Purpose of the BABOK® Guide
- What is Business Analysis?
- Who is a Business Analyst?
- Structure of the BABOK® Guide
Business Analysis Key Concepts
- The Business Analysis Core Concept Model™
- Requirements Classification Schema, Stakeholders
- Requirements and Designs
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation, Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Trace Requirements, Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements, Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State, Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements, Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture, Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Measure Solution Performance, Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations, Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioral Characteristics
- Business Knowledge, Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills, Tools and Technology
A Survey of Business Analysis Techniques
- The Agile Perspective
- The Business Intelligence Perspective
- The Information Technology Perspective
- The Business Architecture Perspective
- The Business Process Management Perspective
- The exam process: what to expect
- Study and test tips, Creating your own test prep strategy
Practice Tests and Quizzes
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice examination
- Course Certificate
🔖 Certified Business Analysis Professional- CBAP (FREE Practice Exam)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional- CBAP I
- Certified Business Analysis Professional- CBAP II
- Certified Business Analysis Professional- CBAP III
- Certified Business Analysis Professional- CBAP IV
International Student Course Fee : USD 500 | SAR 1,875 | AED 1,875
Exam & Certification
- Minimum 35 hours of Professional Development in the past four years.
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) recipient.
- Compliance with the CBAP Code of Conduct.
CBAP Exam Price (*Not Included in Training Fee)
- Member: $325 USD
- Non-member: $450 USD
The CBAP® exam is 3.5 hours long and consists of 120 multiple choice questions. The questions are scenario and case study-based. It is competency-based and aligned with BABOK® Guide Version 3 as follows:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring – 14%
- Elicitation and Collaboration – 12%
- Requirements Life Cycle Management – 15%
- Strategy Analysis – 15%
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition – 30%
- Solution Evaluation – 14%
Exam will be from PSI. The exams are offered as online remote proctored exams that require a desktop or laptop, an internet connection, a working webcam, and microphone.
Flexible Class Options
- CBAP 4 Days BootCamp | Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SUNDAY Classes
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training