Change Management Course
Most of us don’t like change. Change management can bring huge benefits, but unless you deal with people’s real and imagined fears and concerns, most of us will try to avoid it. This Change Management course provides delegates with the proven change management tools and techniques needed to effectively plan and lead change in the workplace.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Define “change” and “change management”
- Understand the contexts that require change to take place
- Understand why people resist or embrace change
- Manage resistance to change
- Lead through the change process
Delegates should consider any changes that they require to manage/lead people through to use as examples during the training.
Training Course Content
Introduction to the Field of “Change” and “Change Management”
Defining what is meant by “Change” and “Change Management”
- The context to change. why we need to change
- The Causes and Drivers of Change
- Understanding our People during the Change Process
Why people embrace or resist change
- Understanding the emotions of people during the change process
- Understanding different personalities attitudes and reactions to change
- Understanding the implication of people’s motivation during the change process
- Managing people’s habits and attitudes to change
- Taking people out of their comfort zones and unlocking their potential
- Leading People through Change
A systematic approach to leading people through change
- The skills and attributes of effective “Leaders of Change”
- Managing people’s resistance to change
- Maximising communication in the change process
- The importance of feedback in the change process
- Persuading and influencing people to change
- Managing conflict during the change process
- Change Management Case Study
Opportunity to take all the learning derived during the training and to apply it to a Change Management Case Study.
Suitability – Who should attend?
This Change Management course is suitable for anyone managing, leading or influencing change in the workplace who has to convince others of the benefits of change.
Outcome / Qualification
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Corporate Workshops
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Train the Trainer
Creative Strategic Thinking Skills
Quicker – Better Meetings
Leadership Skills & Team Building Course
Conflict Management Course
Change Management Course
Time Management Course