Cloud Computing Diploma (All-in-One Course) AWS / Azure/ Google Cloud
Cloud computing is a term that is used for on-demand delivery of hosted services and resources such as data storage, software, computing power, etc. over the internet. It is the most valuable innovation of the 21st century. Cloud provides an efficient and sustainable way of doing business in comparison to the traditional IT solutions. Businesses can choose specific cloud models and deployment strategies based on their needs. Cloud computing is not only beneficial for business, but it also enables individual users to use several resources such as storage on cloud, software, platform and infrastructure that can be used on cloud instead of running it on a local machine.
Why Diploma in Cloud Computing
There are many reasons to do a diploma. The main aim of this programme is to develop practical and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies like AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud and Google Cloud and identify their effective use in business.
This diploma has been designed to equip students/ professionals with knowledge and competencies of cloud computing in order that they gain practical and comprehensive knowledge of cloud computing for business. It consists of a combination of onsite classes and live interactive discussions and lab work to enable the learner to gain practical skills and knowledge to enhance business operations (online classes available).
Cloud Computing is the most robust industry in the world and information systems, cloud computing, web security and data management play a leading role in the information technology and computing industries as well as the majority of businesses. Computing professionals are in strong demand from industry and those who are successful in completing the course are highly employable in fields as diverse as healthcare, finance and insurance, as well as cloud computing. Positions can be found within: software, data analytics, financial services, distribution, research and development, operations and management and many more. If you think you would like to further your studies even more look at our other cloud computing full-time courses.
- Gain knowledge of world top cloud computing provider (AWS/Azure/ Google Cloud), learn how to implement cloud technologies in business.
- Articulate the technical benefits of cloud computing services.
- Explore the cloud platforms, cloud models, their functions and capabilities, and cloud strategy.
- Identify the security risks in cloud computing and evaluate the implications of GDPR.
Cloud Computing Course Content
The lecturing team consists of a team of staff that combine both academic qualifications with substantial practical experience, and this practical perspective is reflected in the delivery of the module. Some of the key subject areas are the following:
- What is Cloud Computing? History of Cloud Computing. Essential Characteristics of Cloud Computing. Virtualization. The need of Virtualisation. Benefits and Limitations of Virtualisation.
- Cloud Computing Architecture: Horizontal and Vertical Scaling; Architectural Layers of Cloud Environments
- Cloud Deployment Models: Public, Private, Hybrid and Community Cloud
- Cloud Service Models: Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Cloud Platforms: Windows Azure, Amazon Web services, Google Cloud Platform, etc. Choosing a cloud platform and using several resources such as infrastructure, software and platform.
- Cloud Lifecycle: Implementing a Cloud Computing Life Cycle. Life Cycle Issues; Lifecycles and Security. Cloud Lifecycle Management; Adoption Lifecycle.
- Cloud Economics: Four Cornerstones of Cloud Economics. Unit Service Cost. Cloud Computing and Economic Growth.
- Cloud Security: Overview of Security in Cloud. Compliance Network security. Virtualization Security. Legal Protection of Cloud Users. Software Security. Data Security. Privacy Identity management and Access control. Implications of GDPR. Audit and Forensics Interoperability and Portability . Guiding frameworks. Risk assessment and Management.
After you have successfully completed the Cloud Computing Diploma course, you will be able to attempt certification exams an Accredited Certificate of Achievement AWS/Azure/Google Cloud listed below (Certification Exam Fee Not Covered in this Course). You will also be awarded a Diploma Course Certificate completion without sitting for the certification exam, Omni Academy Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at or in PDF format.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104
- Google Associate Cloud Engineer
FREE Practice Exam
- Amazon AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner- I
- Amazon AWS certified solution Architect – professional – I
- Amazon AWS Certified Developer Associate I
- Microsoft Azure Architect Design– Professional-I
- Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Network Engineer
- Google Certified Professional – Cloud Developer
Job Interview Preparation (Questions & Answers)
- Young IT Students Interested to make career in Cloud Computing
- People who want to become AWS/ Google/ Azure/ Oracle Associate Cloud Engineers
- People preparing for the AWS/ Google/ Azure/ Associate Cloud Engineer exam
- Network Administrators/ Solutions Architects/Cloud Architects
- Computer Programmers / Software Engineers
- Basic understanding of Cloud Platform products and services
- Basic understanding of Windows, virtual machines or networking would be helpful
International Student Fee (online class) 1,000 USD | 3,750 AED | 3,750 SAR
Job Interview Preparation (Soft Skills Questions & Answers)
- Tough Open-Ended Job Interview Questions
- What to Wear for Best Job Interview Attire
- Job Interview Question- What are You Passionate About?
- How to Prepare for a Job Promotion Interview
Internships, Freelance and Full-Time Work opportunities
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Corporate Group Trainings Available
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training