Coaching and Mentoring Course
This one-day Coaching and Mentoring Course is for people wishing to develop their coaching or mentoring skills at any level of business.
This course aims to give participants a clear insight and understanding into the dynamics that happen between people when they work one-to-one.
The temptation when coaching or mentoring someone is to provide solutions to problems or difficulties.
We will help you find ways to hand the issues back to the person and encourage them to find the solutions for themselves.
Course Key Topics
- One size doesn’t fit all
- Benefits of these new tools and techniques
- Why Coaching and Mentoring?
- The Roles of a Coach and Mentor
- Skills Needed For Effective Coaching and Mentoring
- Building Confidence as a Coach or Mentor
- Understanding Feedback as a Coach or Mentor
- A Movable Feast of Coaching and Mentoring Exercises
- Keeping good Coaching and Mentoring Boundaries
- Emotion vs Objectivity
- Conflict Defuser
- Blame vs Effective Behaviour
- Coaching and Mentoring Styles
- Helping your Mentee choose what to do next
- Coaching and Mentoring Hints and Tips
Training Track: Train the Trainer Skills
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Workshops
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
Train the Trainer
Creative Strategic Thinking Skills
Quicker – Better Meetings
Leadership Skills & Team Building Course
Conflict Management Course
Change Management Course
Time Management Course
Please Fill the Inquiry Form