Communication Skills Training
The cornerstone of success in business is good communication. Most people in business think they communicate pretty well, and in our experience that’s generally true. However, good communication skills have to be developed, honed and added to on an on-going basis. They are at the heart of interpersonal skills and the greater people’s awareness of how it all works, the more effective their communication will be. At Impact Factory we help people become more effective, more confident and more dynamic communicators.
Effective communication makes for effective business.
This one-day communication skills course provides a powerful insight into the way communication works. It’s a practical day, filled with exercises, games and discussion. You’ll practise ways to handle difficult or tricky situations. And you’ll go away with a set of personalised skills you can use immediately.
Course Key Topics
- Communications dynamic – how it works
- Vocal Tone and Communication
- How Words Communicate
- Impact of Body Language on Communication
- What does your History have to do with Communication Skills?
- How Head Stuff affects Communication Skills
- Communication by Eye Contact
- What does the Environment Communicate?
- Geography and Communication
- Communication Cycle
- Communication Skills and Timing
- Difficult Communication Situations
- Working to Your Communication Strengths
- Communication Skills Course Support
Training Track: Communication Skills Courses
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Train the Trainer
Creative Strategic Thinking Skills
Quicker – Better Meetings
Leadership Skills & Team Building Course
Conflict Management Course
Change Management Course
Time Management Course