Conflict Management Course
Conflicts within professional teams are inevitable and can even be beneficial, but only if managed according to the correct principles. Conflict situations can include conversations about consistent lateness, bullying, inappropriate humour or aggressive behaviour. Some managers do not manage conflict very well and can even mismanage conflict, which makes the situation worse.
The purpose of this training course is to help managers interact with people in such a way as to improve productivity and create a good atmosphere. Conflict management is a way of ‘nipping the problem in the bud’ by defusing the situation early, before it has time to develop into a battle of wills. The solution is to become a ‘rational conflict manager’, learning how to manage conflict situations logically, confidently and quickly.
The training style is practical, interactive and keeps the delegates involved throughout the whole training. You will find the practical step-by-step methods so helpful, you will want to use them immediately on your return to work.
Delegates who attend this Conflict Management Course will benefit in the following ways:
- You will feel more confident during all conflict situations.
- You will get the best possible result from the situation with the minimum fuss, in the shortest possible time.
- You will avoid all the perils and costs of a badly managed conflict situation
- You will feel happy to handle conflict situations involving even the most difficult people
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Workshops | In-house Training | Venue of Choice
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
- Corporate: Nominate 10 Person or More Participants Get 20% Group discounts
- Post Training Free Refreshers
- Mentorship on day-to-day business challenges
- Online Training Options Available