Cloud Security – CSA STAR Course
STAR Certification gives information security professionals / cloud service providers the ability to prove that their registration to the Cloud Security Alliance’s (CSA’s) Security, Trust and Assurance Registry (STAR) has been independently assessed against the new STAR certification maturity model.
The maturity model checks a service provider’s security performance against the CSA’s Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM) to award an overall grade.
Course will help you learn Cloud Security standards, policies and procedures, how to support or conduct an audit for cloud security requirements or STAR certification and will work through a detailed case study to teach you how to determine a rating for STAR certification.
Course Key Learning
- How to define the specific control areas of the CCM and differentiate between them
- What maturity is and how the STAR certification maturity model works
- How to apply the maturity model when auditing a provider’s security controls
- How to calculate a maturity score for each CCM control area
- How to derive a provider’s maturity level from the maturity scores
- Overview of STAR certification
- Cloud Security Policy – Case Study
Who Should Attend ?
- Information Security Professionals
- Information Technology Audit / IS Audit Related Professional
- Professionals having Understanding of ISO 27001
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Related ISO Training