Excellent Customer Service Skills
This one day Customer Service Training Course is for people on the front line of customer service, whether face-to-face in branch/ customer service centers or over the tele-care operations.It’s designed to help you handle difficult customers and situations and to make the most of every customer contact.
“Service, in short, is not what you do, but who you are. It’s a way of living that you need to bring to everything you do if you’re to bring it to your customer interactions.” Betsy Sanders
The course will give you the skills to develop customer loyalty and will teach you how to take care of yourself and feel confident in any customer situation.
Course Key Topics
- Delegate Input
- What is Customer Service really like?
- Whats value of Customer Relationship Management?
- Defining Really Good Customer Service
- Communicating with Customers
- Working with The Customer’s Point of View
- Assumptions about Customers
- Caught in the Line of Fire
- Emotion vs. Objectivity: “So What You’re Saying Is…”
- Listening and Responding with Empathy
- ‘You’ vs ‘I’
- Team Exercise – I
- Delivering Difficult Messages to Customers
- Establishing Customer Empathy: Quick Fire Tips
- Gaining Customer Confidence
- Defusing Phrases
- How Do I Let Go?
- Customer Service Course Summary and Personal Take Out
- Team Exercise – II
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Train the Trainer
Creative Strategic Thinking Skills
Quicker – Better Meetings
Leadership Skills & Team Building Course
Conflict Management Course
Change Management Course
Time Management Course
Please Fill the Inquiry Form