Cyber Security for Managers course is designed for managers and other stakeholders (non-technical executives) who may be involved in decision making regarding their cyber environment but do not have a strong technical background. Discussions will not focus on specific technologies or implementation techniques, but rather cyber security methodologies and the framework for providing a resilient cyber presence.
The course aims to help managers better understand how people and devices work together to protect mission critical assets and more effectively evaluate their cyber posture.
The average data security breach takes less time to pull off than it does to prepare a cup of coffee. In fact, 93% of successful data breaches occur in less than one minute. Yet, 80% of businesses take weeks to realize a breach occurred.
There are many costly consequences of compromised data. This is why 86% of business executives believe cyber security threats, such as weak data security, are concerning (Ref. Business Insider).
- Understanding Modern Digital Business Cyber Security Challenges
- Understanding Key Concepts and Issues in Cyber Security
- Understand Cyber Security’s Role in an Organization’s Culture, Vision, and Mission
- Understand Organizational Governance Model
- Understand Risk Management and Risk Analysis
- Understand the Threat Environment and Related Controls
- Understand Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) importance
- Understanding Cyber Management Priorities: The NIST framework
- Building a Culture of Cyber Security in your organization
Protecting Your Business from a Security Breach
Data breaches are more common today than ever before. In 2018, the number of global data breeches increased by 86% compared to the previous year (Ref. The Washington Time).
Who Should Attend ?
- This course is for managers, business leaders, and executives looking to build an action plan for a more cyber resilient organization.
- Technology and business consultants and others acting as liaisons between technology and business units will also benefit.
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training