Digital Marketing Strategy
Course participants will learn Digital Marketing Strategy in its details, understanding the traditional advertising vs. digital advertising Eco-system. How to plan, create and deliver a digital marketing strategy that gets the very best, both short term and long term, from the digital channels your customers have adopted.
Who should attend
This is a professional course for anyone involved with the hands-on management of digital channels, or the over-arching digital strategy. You may be working in a client side or agency side role, either as an digital marketing specialist or a marketer.
- Understand how and why to use digital marketing for multiple goals within a larger marketing and/or media strategy
- Understand the major digital marketing channels – online advertising: Digital display, video, mobile, search engine, and social media
- Learn to develop, evaluate, and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and plan
- Learn how to measure digital marketing efforts and calculate ROI
- Explore the latest digital ad technologies
Digital Strategy Course Contents
Creating a Comprehensive Digital Plan
- Introduction to structuring a digital strategy.
- Online marketplace analysis.
- Create overall digital strategy.
Creating an online acquisition communications plan and budget
- Introduction to digital media.
- Review digital media effectiveness.
- Create a communications budget.
- Create an online acquisition strategy.
- Optimise media channels.
Interaction with your audience
- Improving site customer journeys.
- Content marketing strategy.
Boost your conversion to sale
- Introduction to Conversion rate optimisation (CRO).
- Persuasion and site design.
- Mobile Commerce
- Introduction- Evaluating customer engagement.
- Social media marketing strategy.
- Email marketing strategy.
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training