Diploma Human Resource Management – HRMS
Diploma HR program provides participants an opportunity to build, develop and utilize capacities relevant to their knowledge to effectively manage their needs in human resource (HR) field. It is also suitable for participants who “want to shift to HR” from related or unrelated fields, as well as managers who wish to develop their abilities in managing people. The Diploma in Human Resource Management (HRM) is specially designed to develop practical skills across a range of HR activities and to ensure that participants have an understanding of modern HRM practices. An ideal HR career start-up program for entry level HR Jobs in Karachi and international jobs Market.
HR Diploma – HRM course is designed to develop strong skills across modern HRM best practices therefore, covering both areas HR theory and HR practical training to participants, hence a unique combination, a Federal Govt. Recognized | attestable HR Diploma accreditation – your lifetime asset.
Diploma HR Course Key Learning Outcomes
- Participants will be able to equip with a wide range of HRM global concepts, allowing them to achieve in-depth understanding of the fast developing field.
- Learn procedures, concepts and theories associated to practical HR issues in modern organizations to become a responsible human resource manager/ HR officer.
- Learn to manage change within an organization and will be able to demonstrate the best ways to manage employees.
- Develop practical skills across a range of HR activities
- Ensure that participants have an understanding of modern HRM practices
- Understand how to manage people at work in an effective manner to meet an organization’s strategic objectives
Diploma HR Course Summary
Diploma in Human Resource Management course will equip the students with the knowledge and skills required for managing modern human resource and organizational culture in a way that contributes to the development of individuals and organizations. It will provide requisite academic perspective and help participants to understand and apply it judiciously in their work environment. It will help participants create more productive & satisfying workplaces for themselves & others.
Module-1 Human Resource Managment – Role of Modern HR
- Organization Structure & Culture
- Selection and recruitment Techniques
- Compensation & Benefits
Module-2 Training & Development – HR as Strategic Partner
- Training (Learning) & development and Talent Management
- Employee engagement and retention
- Communication in HRM
- Employee Motivation
- Managing Employee Performance
Module-3 Policies, Procedures and Operations of HR
- Ethics, legal and Regulatory consideration in HR
- Policies and Procedures of HR
- Respecting Employees and Managing Discipline
- HR Operation/MIS/Human resource information system HRIS Introduction
Module-4 Leadership in HR
- Leading the Change Process
- Coaching and Counseling
- Managing Employee Relations
- Role of Modern HR in Occupational Environment, Health & Safety
- Industrial Relation Management
- Final Project
Change of discipline/ Job role
A well respected qualification which could be beneficial if you’re looking to break into human resource (HR) from another discipline or to fill a knowledge gap in your CV. It’s often looked upon favourably by local and international employers alike – but isn’t always an essential must-have for new roles.
Key Job Roles
- HR Manager
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Director Human Resources
- Director /Manager of Talent Management
- Employee and Labor Relations Consultant/ Officer
- Employee Relations Specialist
- HR Generalist
- Human Resources Payroll and Benefits Specialist
- Organizational Development Specialist
- Recruiting and Sourcing Coordinator
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator
- Human Resource Consultant
A Winning Formula
Past experience and a proven track record is typically more important to employers than a certificate, but a combination of the two could be a winning formula.
Fresh Graduate – Weight to HR Job Application
It seems that the HR qualification is held in high regard with people and the ultimate summary seems to be that work experience is extremely important to clients, but a solid qualification to back this up adds weight to any job application.
Is HR Diploma worth?
Some might argue that few work opportunity actually specify the need to have a sound HR or Admin qualification/ expertise/ diploma in their job specification, It will entirely depend on the employer in question – some may see it as the norm for a serious HR professional, while others may give it very little weight. However, even if the qualification is not a prerequisite for the role, that’s not to say it wouldn’t be an impressive addition to your CV, particularly if there are several candidates with very similar experience all vying for the same HR job.
HR Diploma International Benefit’s
As Omni Academy offer you a Federal Government recognized HR diploma, acceptable in most of GCC counties / consulates/ employers as accredited diploma enabling you to qualify for work opportunity, so an association with it could prove useful if you’re planning to seek work abroad. A professional qualification from the SDC could work in your favor, by giving you an edge over other candidates with a similar level of experience. Foreign recruiters may feel more secure in taking on a candidate with training credentials that they verify with Government body.
As per international survey the average recognized HR diploma holders earns around 10% more than a non-qualified member over the course of their career. -There’s absolutely no guarantee that this qualification will enhance your earning potential, it will be a combination of factors and a certain amount of luck, but it’s a statistic worth sharing.
Highly Qualified HR Faculty
We have industry most senior professional HR instructor part of our faculty team, associated with Pakistan’s top ranking universities like Iqra, Hamdard, PAF, KASBIT and many other universities as regular/ part-time faculty member. Ensure delivery of most up-to-date study material, contents and HR jobs market related updates.
HR Audit Checklist – ISO 9001:2015
Job Interview Preparation (Questions & Answers)
- HR Jobs Interview
- HR Manager Jobs Interview Questions and Answers
- Typical Human Resources Interview Questions
- General Interview Questions
- Tough Open-Ended Job Interview Questions
- What to Wear for Best Job Interview Attire
- Job Interview Question- What are You Passionate About?
- How to Prepare for a Job Promotion Interview
International Student Fee: 500 USD | 1,875 SAR | 1,875 AED
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Workshops
- Week End Classes For Professionals SUNDAY
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Certified Human Resource Management Professional-CHRMP – Edge
Business Analyst / System Analyst Training
Business Writing Skills
Employee Industrial Relations & Labor Laws
Learn Oracle R12 HRMS – ERP Human Resource Management