Oracle ERP Diploma Program for Dubai, UAE & Saudi Arabia
We proudly say a best Oracle ERP Diploma program with Federal Govt. accreditation helpful to find ERP Jobs in Pakistani and international ERP jobs market. Participants of this this program can also go further deep with Oracle E-Business Suite R12 ERP Certifications for Oracle Financials General Ledger, Oracle Inventory management, HR and Payroll modules (see student review video) – online classes available.
Do want to switch career and adopt Oracle ERP consultancy as career?
If yes than you’re making a wise choice, here’s some key steps about selecting Oracle ERP Consulting as Career:
- Do some Oracle EPR training (grasp the basics of Oracle E-Business Suite Application or Oracle Fusion Cloud Application)
- Pass your certification exam to recognize your skill and accreditation world-wide
- Apply for your related industry job (finance, supply chain or HR) in organizations that you know are running Oracle ERP applications; in the interview tell them how interested you are in Oracle Applications, and that you’ve already taken Oracle Partner training and pass Certification exam.
- Once employed, work your way into the Oracle group by making your interest and career growth clear.
This professional Oracle ERP diploma course will give you the knowledge, practical skills and work experience you need to:
- Upgrade your current competencies by acquiring functional and technical skills in Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Wiling to change career to ERP Consulting
- Learn about Different ERP Systems like Oracle ERP, SAP ERP, the world’s top ERP solution
ERP Training Methodology
The training methodology includes lectures, presentations, case studies and assignments. The participants performance would be monitored through quizzes, assignments and final exams. Successful participants will be awarded a professional diploma in ERP.
Why Diploma ERP System?
Diploma in Oracle ERP program specially designed to meet with market demand of high-quality professionals having expertise and sound understanding with all key module (Essentials, Financials, Supply chain, Human Capital) of Oracle ERP Application, an ideal program to start your career in most rewarding field of ERP implementation or ERP Consulting.
“The diploma ERP program is accredited by the Federal Govt. Skill Development Council – SDC, recognized and attestable Diploma program.”
Oracle ERP Diploma Course Summary
Module-I : ERP Essential for Implementer
Module-II : ERP Financials Management (Oracle R12 GL, AP, AR, CM)
Module-III : ERP Supplychain Management (Oracle R12 Inventory, Purchasing )
Module-IV : ERP Human Resource Management (Oracle R12 HCM / HRMS)
Module-I ERP Essentials for Implementer
This course provides an introduction to the ERP E-Business Suite, covering basic navigation skills and essential topic areas that a functional implementer should understand conceptually as they start their journey with ERP Applications. Students will learn how to access and navigate within the ERP and will understand how to enter data, retrieve information in the form of a query, and access online help.
This course also provides an introduction into key business flows, functions and integration points between products within the ERP Suite. The Essentials for Implementers course provides a prerequisite functional foundation for all R12 E-Business Suite Fundamentals offerings. Demonstrations and hands-on practice activities reinforce the fundamental concepts.
Module-II ERP Oracle Financials Management
When organizations need a solid way to manage their finances, Financial Management solutions are trusted worldwide. With Oracle ERP Financial Management Training, learn how these tools can streamline financial operations, improve financial reporting accuracy. The Financials training program is designed to educate and make students aware of ERP system key functionalities and Financials Management core functionalities (GL, AP, AR) through this Essentials training program.
- Oracle ERP Financials Management Overview
- Application Setups and flex fields
- Creating Chart-of-Accounts
- General Ledger Process
- Oracle Payables Management
- Oracle Receivables Management
- Oracle Financials Management Reports
Module-III ERP Supply chain Management (SCM)
Oracle Supply Chain Management can automate detailed processes to drive cost savings and efficiency over business’ supply chain. With Supply Chain Management Training, learn how this cohesive yet flexible solution can deliver embedded analytics and adjust as conditions change. By attending this program, a combination of lecture, hands-on exercises, Students will gain valuable insight into the Supplychain key features and functions. The focus of the program will be to educate students on modern ERP Applications.
- Origin of the Term and Definitions
- Functions of SCM, Working with flex fields
- Define and understand Item Master, unit of measure and store type and locations
- Working with Oracle Purchasing
- Creating and Maintaining Suppliers
- Approved Supplier Lists and Sourcing Rules
- Requisitions, RFQs (Request for Quotation) and Quotations
- Creating Purchase Orders (P2P process)
- Using Oracle Inventory and Purchasing Reports
Module-IV ERP Oracle Human Resource (HRM/ HCM)
This Oracle HR/HCM course focuses on the features, functions and benefits of ERP HCM. Students learn the logical flow of the processes involved in Human resources and where ERP HCM fits in the overall enterprise structure. Core HR covers employees hire to retire cycle i.e. Defining Requisitions and Vacancies, Capturing Applicants data, Employees data, Assignment details, Salary details, Qualification details, Contract details, Transfer, Promotion, Termination and Employees Full and Final settlement. By attending this program, a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises, students will gain valuable insight into the ERP Human Resource Management key features and functions.
- Foundations of Oracle HCM/HRM
- Understanding Locations and Organizations
- Enter and Maintain Employee
- Manage Salary (Salary Basis)
- Apply User & System for Person Types & Assignment Status
- Defining Position
- Employee Promotion
- Terminating Employee (Termination / Retirements)
- Using Out of Box HCM Reports
ERP Training Key advantages:
- Over 150,000 businesses around the globe use Oracle E-Business Applications to run their business
- Higher salary for E-Business consultants as compare to Microsoft and other ERP vendors.
- 80% of Fortune 100 Companies using Oracle ERP
- Internationally and nationally recognized -a valuable skill addition to your resume.
- Govt. of Pakistan – Skill Development Council ERP Training Certificate
- Oracle ERP demand in International and Pakistani market
- Omni Academy has Oracle Certified Faculty members having over 10 year professional /implementation experience
International Job Market
Oracle E-Business Suite ERP Applications are extensively used by large number of multinational and national companies all across world, many ERP Financials, Supplychain and Human Resource management consultant positions are available in UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Australia, US and Canadian job markets with relatively higher salary as compare to its competitors.
Find Oracle ERP Job (click on URL)
International Student Fee : 1,000 USD | 3,750 AED | 3,750 AED
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Training | Fast-Track Available
- Week End Classes For Professionals SUNDAY
- Online Classes for International Students– Live Virtual Class (L.V.C)
- Internship and Job placement opportunities
Diploma SAP ERP Complete All-in-One Course
Oracle ERP R12 Supplychain Management
R12i Oracle E Business Suite Fundamentals
Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Applications DBA
Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud – 1Z0-408
Related Oracle Certification Courses
Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2017 Implementation Essentials – 1Z0 960
Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables 2017 Implementation Essentials – 1Z0 962
Oracle Financials Cloud: Payables 2017 Implementation Essentials – 1Z0 961
Oracle E-Business Suite: R12 HCM/ HRMS Complete Course
Oracle E-Business Suite: R12 Financials Complete Course
Oracle E-Business Suite: R12 Supply Chain Complete Course