Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Microsoft Dynamics 365 fundamentals course will teach about the overview of Microsoft Dynamics 365, this course is specially designed for delegates, who wants to be a Professional in Dynamics 365 technology. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a complete enterprise system which can help businesses organise their sales, customer service, marketing and finance operations. Our Dynamics 365 courses show individuals and businesses how to get the most out of this flexible and intelligent software suite.
Dynamics 365 is the cluster of products for enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management applications. This technology is always responsible for rising the business. Customers are always looking for excellent productivity and high availability of services. Therefore, customer engagement is significant to an organisation’s overall achievements.
Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Course Key Learning
Module 1: Introduction to Business Applications
In this, all business applications modules and functionalities will be defined focusing on customer engagement, unified operations, the power platform, and their corresponding business applications.
- Overview of Microsoft Dynamics 360 Apps
- Apps for Customer Engagement
- Apps for Unified Operations
- The Power Platform
- Application Basics
Module 2: Cloud Concepts
In this module, we will discuss high-level cloud concepts and introduce Microsoft’s cloud offering, Azure, examining its relationship with Dynamics 365.
- Overview of Cloud Architecture
- Different Types of Cloud Services Available
- Comparing Cloud Offerings with Corresponding On-Premises Offerings
Module 3: Managing Deployments and Releases
In this module, we will cover essential implementation considerations, including types of deployments, release cadences, and security model design.
- Types of Deployments
- Types of Releases
- Security Concepts and Roles
- Roles and Teams
Module 4: Licensing, Onboarding and Support
This module allows learners to get started with Dynamics 365 by exploring licensing options and finding implementation support.
- Finding and Working with a Partner
- Licensing Options
- Getting Set Up Introduction
- Students should have basic computer skills.
- Students should be able to use Web Browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or any other Web Browser to access internet.
International Student Fee (online classes) 300 USD
Internships, Freelance and Full-Time Work opportunities
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Corporate Group Trainings Available
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer Training
Oracle Techno Functional Consultant – Oracle Apps R12
Diploma SAP ERP Complete All-in-One Course
Oracle ERP R12 Supplychain Management
R12i Oracle E Business Suite Fundamentals
Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Applications DBA
Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud – 1Z0-408