Flutter Mobile Application Development Course(Step-by-Step Learning)
Flutter – a framework developed by Google – allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is a SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Flutter is extremely trending and gets used for major Google apps like their Adwords app – it’s now marked as “ready for production”, hence now is the time to jump in and learn it!
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Flutter to quickly develop high-quality, interactive mobile applications for iOS and Android devices. Whether you’re just getting started with mobile app development, or experienced with other mobile app frameworks, you’ll enjoy the high-velocity development and quality apps that Flutter enables.
What you’ll learn..
Flutter and Dart from the ground up, step-by-step
Build engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS
Use features like Google Maps, the device camera, authentication and much more!
How to upload images and how to send manual and automated push notifications
All the basics without stopping after them: Dive deeply into Flutter & Dart and become an advanced developer
- Detailed setup instructions for both macOS and Windows
- A thorough introduction to Flutter, Dart and the concept behind widgets
- An overview of the built-in widgets and how you may add your own ones
- Debugging tips & tricks
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers and stack-based navigation
- State management solutions
- Handling and validating user input
- Connecting your Flutter app to backend servers by sending Http requests
- User authentication
- Adding Google Maps
- Using native device features like the camera
- Adding beautiful animations & page transitions
- Image Upload
- Push Notifications – manual approach and automated
- How to publish your app to the app store and play store
Take this course if …
- You’re interested in building real native mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms – iOS and Android
- You want to explore the full set of features Flutter offers
- Don’t want to spend hours learning two completely different languages
- Passion to learn mobile application development
- You DON’T need to know Flutter or Dart
- You DON’T need to know iOS (Swift/ObjectiveC) or Android (Java)
Who Should Attend the Python Training
- Anyone with passion to learn python programming
- Students interested to build career in IT/ Python programming / Robotics
- Computer Programmers / Software Engineers to Python scripting skill
International Student Fee : 300 USD | 1125 AED | 1125 SAR
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening | Weekend Classes
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training