ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cyber Security Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a Cyber Security program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cyber Security framework. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of Cyber Security, the relationship between Cyber Security and other types of IT security, and stakeholders’ role in Cyber Security.
“Master the implementation and management of a Cyber Security Program
based on ISO/IEC 27032”
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Cyber Security using this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cyber Security Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Cyber Security Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Cyber Security.
ISO 27032 Course Summary
At the end of the course, participants will gain competencies in:
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge on the elements and operations of a Cyber Security Program in conformance with ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cyber Security framework
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27032, NIST Cyber Security framework and other standards and operating frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques used to effectively set up, implement, and manage a Cyber Security program within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27032 in the specific context of an organization
- Master the necessary expertise to plan, implement, manage, control and maintain a Cyber Security Program as specified in ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cyber Security framework
- Acquire the necessary expertise to advise an organization on the best practices for managing Cyber Security
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Course Training Completion PECB Partner Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the ISO 27032 PECB Certification exam
This course qualifies for Thirty One (31) CPDs
PECB Certificate (Sample)
Who should attend?
- Cyber Security professionals
- Information Security experts
- Professionals seeking to manage a Cyber Security program
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program
- IT specialists
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Information Security Management System audit process
- Chief Security Officers / CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information security audit function
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- Training material containing over 400 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- In case of exam failure, you can FREE retake the exam within 12 months
Certification Examination & Fee
- A 60-minute certification exam is scheduled with PSEB. The exam is paper-pencil based.
- PECB Exam Registration Fee 100$ NOT included in Training Fee.
- PECB Exam Fee 400$ (Exam fee may change anytime without prior notice)
International Student Training Fee : 1,000 USD | 3,750 AED | 3,750 SAR
The exam covers the following competence domains:
Day 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity and related concepts as recommended by ISO/IEC 27032
Day 2: Cybersecurity policies, risk management and attack mechanisms
Day 3: Cybersecurity controls, information sharing and coordination
Day 4: Incident management, monitoring and continuous improvement
Eligibility for Examination
A fundamental understanding of ISO 27001/ ISO/IEC 27032 and comprehensive knowledge of Cyber Security.
Flexible Class Options
- Weekend Class | Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training