ISO 50001 – Energy Management System Lead Implementer
ISO 50001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Energy Management System (EnMS) based on ISO 50001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Energy Management Systems (EnMS) and be able to decrease an organization`s energy costs and improve its energy performance and sustainability.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Energy Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 50001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 50001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Energy Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Energy Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EnMS requirements
- EnMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 50001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an EnMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 50001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an EnMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Energy Management System best practices
This “Certified ISO 50001 Lead Implementer” exam preparation course fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP).
The course covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Domain 2: Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Domain 3: Planning an EnMS implementation based on ISO 50001
- Domain 4: Implementing an EnMS based on ISO 50001
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an EnMS based on ISO 50001
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of an EnMS based on ISO 50001
- Domain 7: Preparing for an EnMS certification audit
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 50001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles (ISO 50001 Foundation).
- Two years: One year of work experience in Energy Management
- Project activities: a total of 200 hours
Assessment & Benefits
- PECB Certification (31 CPD)
- Includes all course materials
- FREE Practice Exam
- FREE Exam Retake
- Training completion certificate
- There is NO formal written examination on this course. However, to be successful on the course delegates must complete/attend all elements of the course.
PECB Exam Fee: 500$ NOT included in course – *actual exam Fee may change depending on discounts offers
International Student Fee (Online Classes) : 500 USD | 1,875 AED | 1,875 SAR
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Group Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training