ISO 55001 Lead Implementer
ISO 55001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Asset Management System (AMS) based on ISO 55001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Asset Management Systems and effectively improve an organization’s asset management by enabling them to use their assets to their maximum potential.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Asset Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 55001 in an organization.
What is ISO 55001?
ISO 55001 is an asset management system standard, the main objective of which is to help organizations manage the lifecycle of assets more effectively. By implementing ISO 55001 organizations will have better control over daily activities, achieve higher return with their assets, and reduce the total cost of risk.
This standard can be applied to all organizational structures of companies, and to all types of assets. The concrete outcomes consist of a growth in effectiveness accompanied by a dramatic drop in unit cost. This framework also supports continual improvement of performance and offers improvements for an organization of any industry, type or size.
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an AMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 55001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 55001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of an AMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Asset Management System best practices
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Asset Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Asset Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with AMS requirements
- AMS team members
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in AMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 55001, and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Group Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
ISO 9001:2015 – Lead Auditor Course
ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point – HACCP
Safety Engineer Diploma Course