ISO 9001:2015 QMS AUDITOR / LEAD AUDITOR
What is ISO 9000
ISO 9000 is a series of Quality Management System Standards used by all types of organizations for controlling and assuring the Quality of its products or services. It can also be used to strengthen organizational systems and getting certification by the third party as well.
Annex SL – Module 1
Structure and terminology, including incorporation of Annex SL framework;
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000;
- The process approach used in quality management;
- The model of a process-based Quality Management System;
- The QMS standard & its importance in global trade.
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the eight principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose, content, and interrelationship of the ISO 9000 family of Standards.
- Have an awareness of the changes arising as a result of amendments to the quality management system (QMS) specific content of ISO 9001:2015;
- Risk Assessment
- know and understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015;
- Have the knowledge to be able to effectively audit ISO 9001:2015.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
1. Deeply understand the fundamental concepts of Quality Assurance and Management
2. Understand the state of Quality and ISO 9000 in Pakistan
3. Understand why a large number of companies have not effectively implemented ISO 9000
4. Understand each requirement of ISO 9000 in its true sense and spirit
5. Understand and practice how to conduct 1st, 2nd and 3rd party QMS Audits
6. Understand how to take full benefits of ISO 9000 through effective QMS audits
7. Understand detailed procedures, strategies, and methods of QMS audits
Assessment & Benefits
- PECB Canada Accredited Training
- Includes all course materials
- FREE Practice Exam
- Training completion certificate
- Highly proficient instructors ISO 9001 Accredited Trainer
- There is NO formal written examination on this course. However, to be successful on the course delegates must complete/attend all elements of the course.
PECB Exam: Voucher Fee 100$ (NOT Included in Course Fee)
Course Duration : 2 Months (Sunday Class) | Corporate 2 Days Workshops