ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation – IT Service Management
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training course enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Service Management System (SMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 20000. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an SMS, including SMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After attending this training course, you can sit for the exam, and if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have understood the concepts, principles, and the basic structure of the implementation and management of a service management framework based on the ISO/IEC 20000 international standard.
- Understand the elements and operations of a service management system and its principal processes.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an SMS.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in service management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Service Management Systems (SMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in service management
Course Key Learning
Introduction to Service Management System (SMS) concepts as required by ISO 20000
- Introduction to the ISO 20000 family of standards
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles in IT Service Management
- General requirements presentation of ISO/IEC 20000-1 clauses
- Implementation phases of the ISO/IEC 20000 framework
- Continual improvement of IT management
- Conducting an ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification audit
Implementing the IT service management processes based on ISO 20000 and Certification Exam
- Planning and implementing change management
- Supplier management
- Relationship management
- Problem management
- Release management
PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Exam Preparation
Crusoe CPD: This course qualifies for Fourteen (14) CPDs.
International Student Fee : 500 USD | 1,875 SAR | 1,875 AED
Prerequisites : None
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Group Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training