ITIL 4 Foundation
The ITIL 4 Foundation course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management through a Service Value System (SVS). Read more about ITIL 4
What’s the difference between ITIL v3 and ITIL 4?
In a nutshell, ITIL v3 describes Service Management around 26 processes and functions that are part of a continuous process of 5 life cycles: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement. All of the v3 body of knowledge is still very worthwhile and relevant!
ITIL 4 takes you through a more evolved view of a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to business value, and also integrates concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
ITIL 4 Foundation Course Key Learning
At the end of this new ITIL 4 two-day course, attendees will have an understanding of the following:
- Introduction to Service Management and ITIL Key Concept
- High level overview of ITIL v3’s 5-step Lifecycle model and how the current 26 processes and functions map to the new ITIL 4 model
- The seven Guiding Principles of ITIL 4
- ITIL’s new Service Value Chain
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- The 34 ITIL practices, with a focus on 18 of these
- Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and Organizational Change Management, and why these are important to deliver business value
ITIL Foundation Course Audience
ITIL certification is one of the primary requirements for professionals who want to learn and understand the fundamental concepts of ITIL frameworks to enhance the quality of IT Service Management. ITIL certified professionals can earn 40 per cent more than their non-certified peers. This ITIL foundation certification is best suited for:
- IT Executives
- IT architects
- Business operation managers
- IT audit managers
- IT planners and consultants
- Database administrators
- ITSM trainers
- Service delivery professionals
- Quality analysts
- Application management and development teams
- IT managers and support managers
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
ITIL 4 FAQ (Click to Read Answers)
- HOW DOES ITIL V3 MAP AGAINST ITIL 4?
- WHEN WILL ITIL V3 BE DISCONTINUED?
- HOW WILL ISO 20000 MAP TO ITIL 4?
- I HAVE ACHIEVED 3 OR 4 INTERMEDIATE/PRACTITIONER CREDITS IN THE V3 CERTIFICATION SCHEME. HOW SHOULD I TRANSITION TO ITIL 4?
ITIL Training Certificate
- PECB Partner Training Certificate
International Student Fee : 300 USD | 1,125 AED | 1,125 SAR (Online Class FEE)
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training