JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting Rel 9.x
What you will learn
This JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting training teaches you how to set up an organization and its chart of accounts. Learn how to maintain a financially sound General set up companies, business units and more.
- Describe the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting system.
- Set up the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting system.
- Enter various types of journal entries and process daily transactions throughout the accounting cycle.
- Set up the organization.
- Set up the chart of accounts.
- Process General Accounting data.
- Review General Accounting reports.
- Facilitate Accounting Requirements
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to design an organization to facilitate accounting and reporting requirements. You’ll also know how to support integration among the Financial, Manufacturing, Payroll and Distribution systems.
Manage Account Transactions
You’ll also be able to confidently manage accounting transactions, allocate amounts and reconcile accounts in preparation for period-end and annual close activities.
- End Users
- Implementation Consultant
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Common Foundation
- Review General Accounting reports
- Process General Accounting data
- Describe the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting system
- Set up the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting system
- Set up the organization
- Set up the chart of accounts
- Setting up the General Accounting system.
- Setting up fiscal date patterns.
- Setting up companies.
- Setting up business units.
- Revising the organizational structure.
- Explaining the chart of accounts.
- Setting up a model chart of accounts.
- Managing the chart of accounts.
- Creating accounts using dynamic account creation.
- Setting up inter company settlements.
- Processing journal entries.
- Setting up burdening.
- Processing burdening, re-burdening, and actual rate calculation.
- Setting up allocations.
- Forecasting cash requirements
- Using account reconciliations.
- Updating and reviewing tax information.
- Working with reports and online inquiries.
- Using integrity reports.
- Using financial reports.
Minimum Participants: 4 Person or More
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Related JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Training