JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Quality Management Rel 9.x
What you will learn
This JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Quality Management training provides hands-on instruction in setting up and processing transactions in the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Quality Management system. Expert Oracle University instructors will demonstrate how you can best use this solution to meet the overall business objectives of your company.
- Set up quality criteria.
- Track quality records.
- Generate quality documentation.
- Set up preferences.
- Lower operating expenses by reducing scrap and rework.
- Increase customer satisfaction by increasing overall quality.
- Process test results and data.
- Learn through Interactive Lessons
By investing in this course, you’ll also develop a deeper understanding of how quality integrates with inventory, sales, purchasing and shop floor. Through interactive lessons and discussions, you’ll widen your skill set and dive deeper into this JD Edwards EnterpriseOne solution.
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Common Foundation 8.11
- Common Foundation Rel 8.11
JD Edwards Quality Management Course Objectives
- Describe the quality management business process
- Set up quality management
- Manage quality information
- Overview of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Quality Management
- Setting Up Basic System Information
- Defining Quality Tests
- Creating Quality Specifications
- Setting Up Preferences
- Managing Workflow
- Processing Test Results and Data
- Generating Documentation
Minimum Participants: 4 Person or More
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Related JD Edwards Enterprise-one Courses