Lean Management – Lean Leadership and Lean Culture Development
Mastering lean leadership and lean culture is essential to your success as a manager and your company’s success. Lean is eliminating waste and the disciplined method of optimizing value to customers. It is creating a culture that brings out the best in all employees. If you do this… you will succeed as a leader in your organization!
After completing this course, you’ll be able to apply lean principles and create transformation teams that thrive by eliminating waste, maximizing customer value, and developing their workers into highly skilled and motivated teams.
Course Participants will learn;
Module-I Learn how to use the principles of lean management to optimize production, eliminate waste, and maximize customer value
Module-II Leading Change: Lean Culture, Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement & Toyota Production System
Module-I Lean Management Principals
- What lean management is and how to make it work for your organization
- How to effectively lead and improve your team using lean principles
- Eliminating unnecessary tasks and delays in your production process
- Reducing mistakes, overproduction, and overprocessing caused by your workflow
- Mapping out, analyzing, and optimizing your own process
- How to improve your team using lean principles
- What it takes to build a lean culture within your organization
- Implement continuous improvement and lean culture (Toyota Production System).
- You will be able to eliminate waste and engage your team members in an on-going process of continuous improvement (kaizen).
- You will design a system of natural work and management teams who engage in continuous improvement.
- The student completing this course will know the essential problem solving methods employed in continuous improvement and will be able to lead his or her team in continuous improvement.
- SORT – Sort out and discard unnecessary items
- SET IN ORDER – Arrange necessary items in good order
- SHINE – Clean the workplace and equipment thoroughly
- STANDARDIZE – Maintain high standards of workplace at all items
- SUSTAIN- Train people to follow good housekeeping dicipline automatically
Who Should Attend ?
- Any manager, team leader, or anyone aspiring to improve the performance of his or her organization.
- Digital transformation program leaders and manages
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training