Corporate Sales Effectiveness & Productivity
Effective Corporate Sales and products marketing is one of those skills that will always be in demand, with Salesmanship course you can learn how to sell, how to market your product, selecting right strategy and sell really well. Sales & Marketing jobs are always high in demand – opportunities welcome hardworking and skilled candidates means you’ll always have work.
Every company – no matter what product or service they offer – needs at least one talented and dedicated salesperson. After all, how many companies can survive if no-one buys their goods or services? So, if you can learn how to sell, and sell really well, you will be start in any company. Being able to sell will also give you choices to move in career from one industry to another to gain quick career growth and monitory benefits.
After completing this course you’ll not only be able to work for a company as a salesperson, you’ll have the option of working as a freelance salesperson. Or, you could choose to put your skills to use on products or services that you sell through your own business. Plus, the basic principles of selling are the same the world over, so you can move to where there is opportunity.
- Salesmanship and selling – Basic human behavior
- Types of selling: Business to consumer selling , Business to business selling
- Considering your go-to market plan
- Careers in selling: Sky is the limit
- Preparation for selling
- Action: Dealing your customers
- Sales Promotion
- Ethical problems in selling
- Legal aspects in selling & marketing
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Certified Corporate Sale Associate (CCSA)
Sales & Marketing Certificate Course – Salesmanship
Professional Digital Marketing Diploma
Social Media Marketing – Complete Course
Google AdWords Course – Online Marketing