Management Principles course is designed primarily to provide instruction in the administration of the Human Resource (HR) function in organizations. Topics covered provide a broad overview of the wide scope of content that makes up the HR field, including: organizational and HR strategy; equal employment opportunity, workforce planning and selection, training and talent management, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee and labor relations, communication, affirmative action, HR technology, investigations, and workplace health, security and safety.
Management Principle Course Content:
- To acquire the foundation knowledge, concerning the concepts and functions in HRM.
- To prepare students for the subsequent in-depth and complex course matter in HRM
- To enable understanding and appreciation of the basic theories, methods, and role that HRM play in contemporary organizational success.
- To critically reflect on theories, approaches, and challenges of contemporary HRM.
- Identify and describe Management Principles and functions.
Training Track: HR | Management Principles
Duration : Two Months
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training