What is CRM?
CRM stands for customer relationship management. It’s a category of integrated, data-driven software solutions that improve how you interact and do business with your customers. CRM systems help you manage and maintain customer relationships, track sales leads, marketing, and pipeline, and deliver actionable data. (CRM Dynamics)
If you are a Programmer or Business Analyst or Existing non-Microsoft Solutions Consultant or want to be a Dynamics 365 Consultant, this is the best course to start your learning journey to earn more. Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) is a Enterprise Business Solution by Microsoft.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 Application Key Modules
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Sales to help companies improve Sales.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Customer Service to help companies improve their customer support & experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Project Service Automation for managing end to end projects
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Field Service to manage Mobile workforce of the companies.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Course Outline
Module-I Dynamics CRM Applications Overview
- Introduction of CRM
- Introducing you to Dynamics
- Dynamics Overview
- Multiple Client Support
- The Dynamics Portfolio
- Application Areas
- Financial Management
- Inventory Management
- Sales Management Overview
- Project Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- User Interface
Module-II Application Administration and Configuration Setups
- Searching for Pages and Reports
- My Settings
- The Ribbon
- The Navigation Pane
- Learning the Basics
- Enter and Edit Information
- Sending Reports
- Sorting Information
- Search and Filter Information
Module-III Working with Sales and Marketing
- Sales and Marketing
- The Power of a Customer Relationship Management
- How to Understand your Customers
- Combining Sales and Marketing using your CRM
- Master Data for Sales and Purchase Processes
Module-IV Understanding Inventory Items and GL Accounts
- Item Attributes
- GL Accounts
- Process Sales and Purchases
Module-V Working with Process flow and Sales Order
- Process Flows
- Purchase Order
- Create Purchase Invoices
- From Sales Quote to Sales Invoice
- Send Invoices to Customers
- Tools to Increase Productivity
- Outlook for Business edition
- Students should have basic computer skills.
- Students should be able to use Web Browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or any other Web Browser to access internet.
International Student Fee (online classes) 500 USD | 1875 AED | 1875 SAR
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | FREE Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training