This Dynamics CRM Developer course is designed to help a developer familiar with Microsoft developer technologies learn how to customize and extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM (online classes available).
Dynamics 365 is a set of intelligent business applications that helps you run your entire business and deliver greater results through predictive, AI-driven insights. Dynamics 365 applications work seamlessly together for a comprehensive solution that runs your entire business—including sales, marketing, service, operations, and commerce. You’ll get a 360-degree view of your organization to uncover the real-time insights that bring better results.
Course Key Topics
- Step by step guide on writing custom business logic using Microsoft Dynamics 365 SDK
- Deep dive of Plugins with hands-on examples
- Extend Workflows with Custom Workflow Activities.
- Understand Common Data Service (Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Apps) Architecture.
- Drastically improve your code by following Microsoft recommended best practices.
- Quickly become a Master in Common Data Service (Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Apps) Development
- Understand Microsoft Dynamics 365 Web Services and interact with them from custom code.
- Stand out in the crowd by learning advanced coding concepts in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Learn debugging of Plugins and Workflows in Common Data Service (Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Apps).
You will also explore administration, business management, collaboration, and data management settings, as well as teams, business units, and security. The course then goes into customization and creation of entities, solution management, and data modeling.
Who this course is for?
- If you want to be a Dynamics 365 Developer or Architect or Technical Consultant, this course is right for you.
- This course is for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement aka CRM. Do NOT take this course if you are looking for Dynamics 365 ERP modules like Operations, Finance, HR.
- If you are in beginning stage of dynamics 365 development and want to upgrade yourself to be a PRO
- Basic understanding of configuring entities, forms, workflows, solutions, etc. in Dynamics 365.
- Basic knowledge of C# or any other Object Oriented Programming language required.
International Student Fee (online classes) 500 USD | 1875 AED | 1875 SAR
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | FREE Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Diploma SAP ERP Complete All-in-One Course
Oracle ERP R12 Supplychain Management
R12i Oracle E Business Suite Fundamentals
Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Applications DBA
Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud – 1Z0-408