Occupational Health and Safety Introduction
OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS).
By attending the OHSAS 18001 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Occupational Health and Safety Management Importance
Occupational health and safety management needs to be of primary concern for organizations that are eager to have an incident-free workplace. As such, OHSAS 18001 lists the requirements for all organizations regardless of their size or nature of business. These requirements will lead to improved communications, both internally and externally, and will increase awareness of the health and safety matters in the workplace.
OHSAS 18001 – Course Key Value
- By becoming OHSAS 18001 certified, you will demonstrate your ability to meet the necessary health and safety requirements.
- Improve the policies and attain competitive advantage to your stakeholders.
- With OHSAS 18001, you will gain worldwide recognition, which can potentially lead to an increase in business deals and professional network.
- Reduce workplace hazards
- Minimize accident and incident rates
- Reduce operating costs- by minimizing incidents and ill-health which are associated with fees and compensations.
Learn how to design, build, operate, and maintain the appropriate Workplace Health and Safety Management System and improve considerably the effectiveness, efficiency, and flexibility of your organisation.
- Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Managing Health and Safety at Work
- Health and Safety System – Key Elements
- H&S System Model : Step 1 to Step 6
- Measuring H&S Performance – Part 1
- Measuring H&S Performance – Part 2
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational H&S Management Certifications
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
PECB Training Track : OHSAS 18001 Introduction
- Course Pre-Requisite – None
- CPD Certification (Credits 7)
- No Exam Required
- PECB Registration Application Fee *100$
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Group Workshops
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT or SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training