Oracle BPM – Essentials
Oracle BPM 11g Essentials course students will develop deeper knowledge of BPM and Oracle BPM and possibly evaluate the product for use in your organization. This course also describes how developers, working with the same model, implement the process by creating the business logic and integrating each element of the process with services and back-end systems. You’ll get a glimpse of how end users interact with running processes and will see how data from a running process can be monitored through dashboards in Business Process Workspace.
Key Learning :
- Describe the Oracle BPM methodology and the tools that support each phase of the BPM life cycle.
- Describe how to create process models using Oracle Business Process Composer and BPM Studio.
- Explain the role simulations play in optimizing a process.
- List and describe the tasks involved in implementing a BPM process.
- Describe how end users participate in a business process.
- Explain how Oracle BAM can help you monitor the performance of deployed processes and raise alerts on abnormal business conditions.
- Use Oracle BPM Studio to simulate a process in order to optimize it.
BPM Methodology & Process Model
- Describe the Oracle BPM methodology and the tools that support each phase of the BPM life cycle
- Describe basic BPMN modeling concepts (activities, gateways, events, swimlanes, and roles)
- Describe how to create process models using Oracle Business Process Composer and Oracle BPM Studio
- Describe how Business Analysts, Developers, and others can collaborate on BPM projects using the same tool
- Explain the role simulations play in optimizing a process
- List and describe the tasks involved in implementing a BPM process
- Describe how end users participate in a business process
- List the process metrics Oracle BPM tracks by default, and describe the types of user-defined metrics that can be tracked
- Use Business Process Workspace to display monitoring data
- Explain how Oracle BAM can help you monitor the performance of deployed processes, measuring KPIs, raising alerts and performing automatic actions to resolve issues
- Describe how a business process is modeled, simulated, implemented, executed, managed, and monitored using Oracle BPM 11g
Configure Real-Time Data & Automatic Alerts
- Enrolling in this course will also teach you how Oracle BAM presents real-time data and provides automatic alerts and actions.
- These alerts and actions allow those responsible for the processes to continuously monitor performance, alert important parties when there are problems and take immediate action to resolve issues.
Explore Business Process Management Lifecycles
- You’ll also explore Business Process Management and the phases in a typical BPM life cycle.
- Course presents the Oracle BPM Suite of products, explaining how each supports every part of the BPM life cycle.
- How Business Analysts can use Oracle Business Process Composer or Oracle BPM Studio to model a process and make sure it’s optimized.
- Business Process Management
- The Oracle BPM Suite
- Modeling and Simulating a Business Process
- Implementing and Deploying a Business Process
- Executing a Business Process
- Monitoring and Analyzing a Business Process
- Architect/ Business Analysts
- Oracle Forms Developer
- Process Developer
- Project Manager
- System Administrator
Minimum Participants : 4 Person or More
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Oracle SOA Suite 11g – Essentials
Oracle Database 12c R2: Administration Workshop
Oracle Application Development Framework 11g – ADF
Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administration
Oracle Forms Developer Course – Build Internet Applications