PMP® Certification Exam Training
OMNI ACADEMY Offer PMP® Certification Exam preparation (online/in-campus) classes with above 90% success rate – Based on Latest PMBOK® Guide and PMI Exam Guidance, 35 PDUs course, FREE Mock Test/ practice exam questions to ensure your practice and high success rate. Course covering complete PMP Certification criteria as per Project Management Institute PMI updated guide lines. Take your PMI-RMP Certification Exam from your home or office, 24/7.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is the world’s leading project management certification. Now including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, the PMP® proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working. It supercharges careers for project leaders across industries and helps organizations find the people they need to work smarter and perform better.
Take the PMP® certification exam at home or in your office, when it fits your schedule. Learn more about the online proctored exam and how to prepare for the current exam.
What is the PMP?
Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.2 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2027. This means skilled project managers are in high demand. The PMP certification is designed by project professionals, for project professionals and validates that you are among the best—highly skilled in:
- Domain – People (42%): emphasizing the soft skills you need to effectively lead a project team in today’s changing environment.
- Process (50%): reinforcing the technical aspects of successfully managing projects.
- Business Environment (8%): highlighting the connection between projects and organizational strategy.
The Distribution of Questions
It’s also useful to keep in mind the relative importance of each examination domain in terms of the number of questions. Questions are allocated among the domains in the exam according to the amount of time a project manager typically spends in each domain:
Initiation – 13 percent
Planning – 24 percent
Executing – 30 percent
Monitoring and Controlling – 25 percent
Closing – 8 percent
The new PMP includes three key approaches:
- Predictive (waterfall)
Gain a competitive edge. Prove you work smarter. Make your goals a reality. Earn the PMP today.
Pass PMP Certification (Sample Certificate)
Project Management Professional (PMP) Course Exam Content Outline
PMP – 35 PDU CREDIT HOURS
Domain I People—42%
Task 1 Manage conflict
Task 2 Lead a team
Task 3 Support team performance
Task 4 Empower team members and stakeholders
Task 5 Ensure team members/stakeholders are adequately trained
Task 6 Build a team
Task 7 Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
Task 8 Negotiate project agreements
Task 9 Collaborate with stakeholders
Task 10 Build shared understanding
Task 11 Engage and support virtual teams
Task 12 Define team ground rules
Task 13 Mentor relevant stakeholders
Task 14 Promote team performance through the application of emotional intelligence
Domain II Process—50%
Task 1 Execute project with the urgency required to deliver business value
Task 2 Manage communications
Task 3 Assess and manage risks
Task 4 Engage stakeholders
Task 5 Plan and manage budget and resources
Task 6 Plan and manage schedule
Task 7 Plan and manage quality of products/deliverables
Task 8 Plan and manage scope
Task 9 Integrate project planning activities
Task 10 Manage project changes
Task 11 Plan and manage procurement
Task 12 Manage project artifacts
Task 13 Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
Task 14 Establish project governance structure
Task 15 Manage project issues
Task 16 Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
Task 17 Plan and manage project/phase closure or transitions
Domain III Business Environment—8%
Task 1 Plan and manage project compliance
Task 2 Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
Task 3 Evaluate and address external business environment changes for impact on
Task 4 Support organizational change
PMP FREE Practice Questions and Answers
- Project Management Professional (PMP Exam) I
- Project Management Professional (PMP Exam) II
- Project Management Professional (PMP Exam) III
- Project Management Professional (PMP Exam) IV
Job Interview Preparation (Questions & Answers)
Steps to PMP Success
- Face-to-Face / Online Training under PMP certified coach/ trainer (online training available)
- Select your PMI Roadmap – Video, Exam Guide & Lectures
- How to Register for PMI Exam
- FREE Practice Exam Questions—over 700 Testing Simulation
Course Material Overview
- Review the PMP handbook .
- Review the Current PMP Exam Content Outline
- Familiarize yourself with PMP Sample Questions
- Review the latest edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- PMBOK Guide 6th Edition – FREE Download PMBOK6
- PMP Job Interview Questions and Answers
PMP Job Interview Questions and Answers
- PMP Certified Candidate Interview Questions
- Top 30 Project Management Interview Questions
- Project Manager Job Interview Questions
Project Management Job Interview Questions and Answers Karachi Pakistan Dubai
PMP Exam – FAQ
Omni Academy PMP Exam preparation boot-camp’s are delivered using PMBOK guide and supporting material by Rita Mulcahy, under highly experienced PMP Certified trainer to ensure the students 100% success in passing PMP Exam – learn more about PMP Exam Content Outline
PMP Exam Fee: for Non-PMI Members: $555 (USD) PMP Exam Testing Fee for PMI Members: $405 (USD). (PMI has authority to change exam Fee anytime.)
Distance Learning: Out-of-City / Out-of-Country students can join our eLearning | ONLINE classes.
FREE PMP Exam Practice Questions and eBooks
PMP Exam Preparation Methodology
- FREE Practice Exam Sample Questions—over 700 throughout the book.
- A focus on real-world project issues.
- Exclusive exercises and Tricks of the Trade.
- Cross-references to PMBOK Guide.
- Rita Mulcahy’s PMP Exam 400 Sample Questions – 8th Edition
- A chapter dedicated preparation making sure you pass the exam on your first attempt.
- Complete guidance under PMP certified coach/ trainer.
- Complete Course Material
Who Should Attend ?
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders / Business Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Emerging Managers
- IT Managers/ IT Consulttants
- Mid-career professionals expected to lead Projects
Learn About PMI Certifications
Join: Project Management (PMP) BootCamp 14-C, Saher Commercial Area, Phase VII, Defence Housing Authority, Karachi-7 5500 Pakistan. Call: 0333-3808 376
International Student Course Training Fee : USD 350
Job Interview Preparation (Soft Skills Questions & Answers)
- Tough Open-Ended Job Interview Questions
- What to Wear for Best Job Interview Attire
- Job Interview Question- What are You Passionate About?
- How to Prepare for a Job Promotion Interview
🎥 Your FREE eLEARNING Courses (Click Here)
Internships, Freelance and Full-Time Work opportunities
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Corporate Group Trainings Available
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Digital Banking Certificate Course
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Lean Management – Lean Leadership and Culture Development
Business Analysis Training (System Analyst)