Microsoft Power BI Training Course
Omni Academy offer a comprehensive Microsoft Power BI training course specially designed to focus on individuals and corporate sector business analyst /decision makers will to do pro-active data analytics to improve business productivity. Microsoft Power BI transforms your company’s data into rich visuals for you to collect and organize so you can focus on what matters to you. Stay in the know, spot trends as they happen, and push your business further.
Step-by-step learning course to get complete understanding of Power BI tool and performing data to day reports and BI dashboards creation by business users without engagement of of IT support.
What is Power BI?
Power BI is a business analytics service that delivers insights to enable fast, informed decisions;
- Transform data into stunning visuals and share them with colleagues on any device.
- Visually explore and analyze data—on-premises and in the cloud—all in one view.
- Collaborate on and share customized dashboards and interactive report
- Using Business Intelligence for Data Driving Decision Making.
Power BI Course Key Learning
Introduction to Power BI
- What is Power BI?
- The Power BI service
- Power BI Report Server
- Power BI Desktop
- Reports and Dashboards, Datasets
- Row-Level Security, Content Packs
- Natural Language Queries, Data Sources
Connecting to Files
- Importing Excel Files
- Publishing to Power BI from Excel
- Updating Files in Power BI, Data Refresh
- The Power BI Data Model, Managing Data Relationships
- Optimising the Model for Reporting
- Hierarchies, SQL Servers, Other Data Sources
- R Script Data Connector, Configuring Data for Q&A
- Creating Content Packs, Creating a Group
- Shaping and Combining Data
The Query Editor
- Applied Steps, Advanced Editor
- Shaping Data, Formatting Data
- Transforming Data, Combining Data
- Merging Data, Modelling Data
What are Relationships?
- Viewing Relationships
- Creating Relationships
- Cross Filter Direction, Syntax, Functions
- Context, Calculated Columns, Calculated Tables, Measures
Power BI Reports: Page Layout and Formatting
- Multiple Visualisations, Creating Charts
- Using Geographic Data, Histograms
- Power BI Admin Portal, Service Settings
- Desktop Settings
- Dashboard and Report Settings
Course Useful Downloads
International Student Fee : 300$ | 1,125 AED | 1,125 SAR
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate BootCamp Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes Available