Red Hat – Linux Developer
Red Hat – Linux Developer training course,that teaches you how to install WordPress on an Ubuntu Linux system. First, you’ll learn what software is required for WordPress to run on a Linux system. Next, you’ll be given the exact commands to type that install all the required software and WordPress.
You’ll learn how to install a web server, how to install a database server, how to create database users, and how to configure WordPress. Before you know it, you’ll have a fully functioning blog on your hands. This is a great way to put your new-found Linux skills to good use. Totally optional, but very cool: If you want to host your blog on the internet on your very own installation of Linux, We’ll show you were you can get hosting for just $5 a month.
Red Hat – Linux Developer doesn’t make any assumptions about your background or knowledge of Linux. You need no prior knowledge to benefit from this course. You will be guided step by step using a logical and systematic approach.
- How to get access to a Linux server if you don’t already.
- What a Linux distribution is and which one to choose.
- What software is needed to connect to Linux from Mac and Windows computers.
- What SSH is and how to use it.
- The file system layout of Linux systems and where to find programs, configurations, and documentation.
- The basic Linux commands you’ll use most often.
- Creating, renaming, moving, and deleting directories.
- Listing, reading, creating, editing, copying, and deleting files.
- Exactly how permissions work and how to decipher the most cryptic Linux permissions with ease.
- How to use the nano, vi, and emacs editors.
- Two methods to search for files and directories.
- Compare the contents of files.
- What pipes are, why they are useful, and how to use them.
- Compress files to save space and make transferring data easy.
- How and why to redirect input and output from applications.
- Customize your shell prompt.
- How to be efficient at the command line by using aliases, tab completion, and your shell history.
- Learn How to schedule and automate jobs using cron.
- Switch users and run processes as others.
- Find and install software.
- People with limited time.
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux.
- People that have Linux experience, but would like to learn about the Linux command line interface.
- Existing Linux users that want to become power users.
- People that need Linux knowledge for a personal or business project like hosting a website on a Linux server.
- Professionals that need to learn Linux to become more effective at work. Helpdesk staff, application support engineers, and application developers that are required to use the Linux operating system.
- People thinking about a career as a Linux system administrator or engineer, but need the basics first.
- Researchers, college professors, and college students that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete course work.
Training Track : Application Development | Red Hat – Linux Developer
Duration : One Month
International Student FEE : 200$
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training