Certification Preparation for Sales Cloud Consultant (CRT251)
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant? Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of Sales Cloud functionality by thinking through requirements design considerations. The course provides an overview of the exam objectives to help you focus your efforts to prepare for your exam. In the Americas region, the course includes a voucher to sit for the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification exam.
Who should take this course?
Preparing for Your Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification is designed for individuals who have experience designing Sales Cloud solutions and are preparing to take the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification exam.
You should have the following experience before attending this class:
- Attainment of the Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Attainment of the Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- A working knowledge of the topics discussed in the Sales Cloud Consultant Certification Study Guide to include: advanced automation (e.g. flow, approvals) and advanced reporting and territory management
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Review the different exam objectives and their weighting on the exam
- Understand the product areas to focus on to best prepare for the exam
- Discuss how to design Sales Cloud solutions to meet specific business needs
- Assess your exam readiness by answering practice questions
FREE Practice Exam
- Industry best Certifications Practice exams would be provided to students FREE of charges to ensure exam success
🔖 Salesforce Cloud (FREE Practice Exam)
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Administrator – I
- Salesforce Certified Administrator – II
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
Job Interview Preparation (Soft Skills Questions & Answers)
- Tough Open-Ended Job Interview Questions
- What to Wear for Best Job Interview Attire
- Job Interview Question- What are You Passionate About?
- How to Prepare for a Job Promotion Interview
Stay connected even when you’re apart
Internships, Freelance and Full-Time Work opportunities
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Corporate Group Trainings Available
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training