SAP BASIS Technical Foundation Training
SAP Basis is the technical foundation that enables SAP applications to function. It consists of middleware programs and tools that support the interoperability and portability of SAP applications across systems and databases. Basis is a set of programs and tools that act as an interface with Database, Operating system, Communication protocols and business applications (such as FI, CO, MM,etc). Full form of BASIS is “Business Application Software Integrated solution”
SAP Basis is essentially the system administration platform for SAP environments from SAP R/3 through SAP S/4HANA. Its purpose is to make sure that all SAP systems in the environment run smoothly and consistently.
Why Omni Academy?
Omni Academy one of the best centres for various certification courses, including SAP HANA Training. Apart from having well-qualified and industry experienced faculty, we goes a step forward by offering large and spacious classrooms, a well-equipped laboratory and placement opportunities. We start our classes from the absolute basics, meaning that we are open to all kinds of learners – students, IT experts, app developers or business professionals. Each kind of learner requires a different kind of strategy and we follow the international standards of teaching with our students as well.
Most Sensible Steps Towards your SAP Career :
SAP BASIS Course Syllabus
Lesson 00 – INTRODUCTION TO ERP
Lesson 01 – SAP R/3 ARCHITECTURE
Lesson 02 – SYSTEM LANDSCAPE AND FLOW
Lesson 03 – GUI ADMINISTRATOR
Lesson 04 – OPERATION MODES
Lesson 05 – PROFILE MAINTENANCE & PARAMETER SETTING KEY CONCEPTS
Lesson 06 – USER ADMINISTRATION
Lesson 07 – CLIENT ADMINISTRATION
Lesson 08 – GENERAL ADMINISTRATION
Lesson 09 – SPOOL ADMINISTRATION
Lesson 10 – PATCH AND KERNEL ADMINISTRATION BEST PRACTICE
Lesson 11 – BACKGROUND PROCESSING KEY CONCEPTS
Lesson 12 – DISTRIBUTED R/3 SYSTEM
Lesson 13 – OSS AND SNOTE CONCEPTS
Lesson 14 – SAP ROUTER INTRODUCTION
Lesson 15 – DATABASE MANAGEMENT
Lesson 16 – PERFORMANCE TUNING
Lesson 17 – SYSTEM MONITORING
Lesson 18 – SAP IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY
Lesson 19 – CONNECTIVITY BETWEEN R/3 AND BW BEST PRACTICES
Who may Join?
- Networking Knowledge / IT Network and system admin understanding
- Recommended/Additional : A good bachelor’s degree in BS/IT field would be an advantage.
- Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
SAP Job Market
SAP Job Interview Questions
- SAP FICO Job Interview Preparation
- SAP Hana Job Interview Preparation
- SAP SuccessFactor Job Interview Preparation
- SAP BASIS Job Interview Preparation
SAP Course Useful Links
- SAP Certification Exam Registration Steps
- SAP Certification FEE – Blog
- SAP Certification Details – SAP Official
FEE and Exams
- International Students Online Training Fee 1,000 USD | 3,750 SAR | 3,750 AED
- Certification Fee – £350 approx (excluding VAT) – NOT included in Training Fee
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals | SUNDAY Program
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany, SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. You can officially get SAP Access to practice on SAP system from SAP’s website (Please visit “SAP LIVE Access” or “External Virtual Desktop“)