SAP BW/4HANA Training
This course enables experienced SAP BW users, modelers as well as administrators to run and work with SAP BW/4HANA. The emphasis on how to migrate an existing SAP BW architecture and leverage new data models and functions provided by SAP BW/4HANA.
Why Omni Academy?
Omni Academy one of the best centres for various certification courses, including SAP HANA Training. Apart from having well-qualified and industry experienced faculty, we goes a step forward by offering large and spacious classrooms, a well-equipped laboratory and placement opportunities. We start our classes from the absolute basics, meaning that we are open to all kinds of learners – students, IT experts, app developers or business professionals. Each kind of learner requires a different kind of strategy and we follow the international standards of teaching with our students as well.
Most Sensible Steps Towards your SAP Career :
Course Learning Summary
- Outlining advantages of the SAP “In-Memory” database foundation for SAP BW/4HANA in general.
- Introducing new user interfaces for working with SAP BW/4HANA.
- Enabling support for conversion projects to SAP BW/4HANA.
- Explaining specific features as well as new data models or functions of SAP BW/4HANA also in the context of SAP´s reference architecture Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA++).
- Explaining native HANA modeling and how both, HANA Calculation Views as well as SAP BW/4HANA objects can complement each other in so- called “mixed scenarios”.
- Outlining Multi-Temperature data management concepts and its implementation in SAP BW/4HANA.
- Providing an overview of all source system interfaces and data provisioning methods for loading data into SAP BW/4HANA.
- Describing the impact SAP S/4HANA might have on your SAP BW strategy.
SAP HANA Introduction Course Syllabus
- SAP HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA Modeling Tools in Eclipse
- SAP BW/4HANA Cockpit
Paths to SAP BW/4HANA
- In-Place Conversion, Shell Conversion and Remote Conversion Approaches
SAP HANA Modeling
- SAP HANA native Modeling of Calculation Views
- Differences of HANA Modeling in SAP HANA 1.0 to SAP HANA 2.0
Core Modeling Artifacts in SAP BW/4HANA
- Advanced DataStore-objects
- Open ODS Views
- Positioning of these Artifacts in the SAP Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA++)
Hybrid Modeling in Mixed Scenarios
- Generation of external HANA Calculation Views for BW/4HANA Objects
- Typical use cases for Mixed Scenarios
Running the SAP BW/4HANA Data Warehouse
- Changes to Authorizations
- Statistical Analysis in SAP BW/4HANA
- The SAP BW/4HANA Content Add-on
- SAP HANA Analysis Processes
- Enhancements to the Analytic Manager
- SAP HANA-optimized Transformations
- Changes to Process Chains
SAP BW/4HANA Data Lifecycle Management
- Multi-Temperature Data Management
- SAP BW/4HANA Data Tiering Optimization
Data Provisioning into SAP HANA and SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP LT Replication into SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Smart Data Access
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration incl. real-time Streaming
- Operational Data Provisioning based on SAP Extractors, ABAP CDS Views, HANA Information Views and BW InfoProviders
Relevance of SAP S/4HANA to SAP BW
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA and embedded analytics
- Impact of SAP S/4HANA on your SAP BW strategy
- SAP HANA Introduction
- Several years of hands-on experience in data modeling with SAP BW 7.x /BW310
Who may Join?
- Application experts and consultants with a sound experience in SAP BW (non-HANA)
- Project team members implementing and maintaining SAP BW/4HANA
SAP Job Market
SAP Job Interview Questions
- SAP FICO Job Interview Preparation
- SAP Hana Job Interview Preparation
- SAP SuccessFactor Job Interview Preparation
- SAP Basis Job Interview Preparation
SAP Course Useful Links
- SAP Certification Exam Registration Steps
- SAP Certification FEE – Blog
- SAP Certification Details – SAP Official
FEE and Exams
- International Students Online Training Fee 2,000 USD | 7,500 SAR | 7,500 AED
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals | SUNDAY Program
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany, SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. You can officially get SAP Access to practice on SAP system from SAP’s website (Please visit “SAP LIVE Access” or “External Virtual Desktop“)
Popular ERP Courses