SAP – Material Management (MM Consultant)
The Materials Management functionality is the main component of any SAP implementation. The Materials Management can be described as the train that drives the supply-chain functionality within SAP. It also integrates with other SAP modules as well.
Taking this MM course will help you with everything you need to start your career in working with SAP Purchasing and Material Master, an integral part of Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, Materials Planning and Control, Invoice Verification, and many other areas of today’s most profitable businesses.
Get FREE SAP Practice Exams to ensure your Success !
This professional SAP Material Management Consultant course will give you the knowledge, practical skills and work experience you need to:
- Upgrade your current competencies by acquiring functional and technical skills in SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Find better job roles in Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP ERP)
- Learn about Different ERP Systems like Oracle ERP, SAP ERP, the world’s top ERP solution
ERP Training Methodology
The training methodology includes lectures, presentations, case studies and assignments. The participants performance would be monitored through quizzes, assignments and final exams. Successful participants will be awarded a professional SAP Training Certificate.
Why SAP ERP Course?
SAP R3 program specially designed to meet with market demand of high-quality professionals having expertise and sound understanding with all key module (FI, MM, SD, HCM) of SAP ERP Application, an ideal program to start your career in most rewarding field of ERP implementation or SAP ERP Consulting.
- Learn the basics of the SAP System
- Customize the interface to your own liking
- Learn how to navigate, search and get help
- Understand various icons in SAP
- Work with multiple SAP sessions at the same time
- Apply advanced tips such as Pre-Populating fields to save you time and effort
- Understand the role of various core SAP modules and activities performed on a daily basis
- Use various Master Data Sets
- Learn how SAP modules are integrated with each other
- Work with report layouts and drill-down
- Understand how to run reports and export the data to Microsoft Excel
- How to perform day to day transactional activities in the SAP system
- How to perform complete end to end processes (Procure to Pay Cycle) in the SAP System
- Creation of Various Master Data Sets Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchase Information Record, Source
- Determination, Service Master and Service Acceptance Sheet
- SAP Certification Exam Tips
- SAP Certification Exam Practices Test Simulations Questions
SAP Job Market
SAP Job Opportunities in Companies
Shan Food Industries
Paskitan State Oil – PSO
Pavilion End Cloud
SAP Course Useful Links
SAP Course Overview
SAP ERP Introduction
Introduction to Processes in Procurement & Inventory Management
Master Data and Enterprise Structure
- Organizational Levels in MM
- Vendor Master Record
- Material Master Record
- Configuring Master Data and Enterprise Structure
- Procurement of Stock Material
- Procurement of Consumable Material
- Procurement of External Services
Sources of supply
- Purchasing Info Record
- Scheduling Agreement
- Source Determination
Special Processes in Procurement
Valuation and Account Determination
- Logistics Invoice Verification
- Invoice Entry
- Subsequent Debits/Credits, Delivery Costs, and Credit Memos
Material Requirements Planning
- Goods receipts
- Stock Transfers/Transfer Postings
- Goods Issues
Special Form of Procurement
Customizing for inventory Management
SAP Examination Review
- SAP MM Certification Exam tips and tricks
- SAP Practice Examination
Best Industry Focused Training & Certification Combination
- Experienced & Accredited SAP Trainers
- Accredited Training Material
- Includes SAP documentation manual
- Two FREE practice examinations
- Excellent first attempt pass ratio
FREE Practice Exam
- Over 300 questions practice exams would be provided to students FREE of charges to ensure exam success
- Instructor Lead Training
- SAP Examination Voucher
- SAP Accredited Training Documentation
- Get a FREE Practice Exam Questions
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals | SUNDAY Class
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
- SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany, SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. You can officially get SAP Access to practice on SAP system from SAP’s website (Please google “SAP LIVE Access” or “External Virtual Desktop“)
Guaranteed! This is ‘the’ easiest way to learn and get up to speed with SAP Finance.
Whether you are a new SAP user, Business Analyst, Project Manager or a C-Level executive, this course is designed to be your guide and introduction to SAP Financial Accounting systems.
- Graduates who have basic understanding of finance and financial terminology & want to learn FICO.
- SAP Functional Consultants who need a fundamental understanding of FI.
- SAP Technical Consultants and Developers who need a fundamental understanding of FI
REGULAR CLASS STUDENT FEE
100,000 PKR (Group Discounts Available)
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEE
USD 1,000 | AED 3,750 | SAR 3,750
Get a FREE Practice Exam with 400+ questions to ensure your success !
Omni Academy a Federal Government – Skill Development Council authorized Training Institute Certificate would be awarded to successful students.