ZOHO CRM Cloud Admin & Developer
Online or onsite, instructor-led live Zoho CRM Cloud Administrator and Developer (2-in-1) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to utilise / implement the features of Zoho CRM software effectively.
Zoho CRM training is available as “online live training” or “onsite training” with free course recording videos. Online live training (“remote live training”) is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Zoho CRM training can be carried out locally on customer premises or in OMNI Academy corporate training centers.
What You’ll Learn
- IT services will learn to use extensive features to customize Zoho CRM based on their needs.
- Set up, configure and run their organization’s account efficiently
- Manage users and automate sales processes
- Customize CRM solutions and secure customer data
- Freelance developers will learn how to apply their programming skills to benefit from better opportunities with Zoho CRM users in various industries.
- The course covers the development-oriented features in Zoho CRM which facilitate programmers to code and incorporate whatever they need into their existing CRM.
- The training and learning will be both conceptual and practical.
ZOHO CRM Course Key Learning
- Introduction to CRM
- Setting up a Zoho CRM Account
- Overview of Zoho CRM Features and Architecture
Module-2 Working with Data and Customization
- Securing Data
- Managing Users
- Customizing Your Implementation
- Modules and Fields
- Copy Customization
- Customize Home page
- Communication Channels
- Creating Reports
Module-3 Organizational Setups
- Setting up Sales Territories
- Automating Sales Processes
- Administrating Data
Module-4 Workflow and Automation
- Workflow Rules
- Assignment Rules
- Scoring Rules
Module-5 CRM Resources and Best Practices
- Evaluating Marketplace
- Best Practices
- Summary and Conclusion
International Student Fee (Online Class) : 500 USD | 1,875 SAR | 1,875 AED
Who Needs to Attend
Intermediate-level software developers / System Admin
Job Interview Preparation (Soft Skills Questions & Answers)
- Tough Open-Ended Job Interview Questions
- What to Wear for Best Job Interview Attire
- Job Interview Question- What are You Passionate About?
- How to Prepare for a Job Promotion Interview
Internships, Freelance and Full-Time Work opportunities
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Corporate Group Trainings Available
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training