ISO 9001: Lead Auditor – Training Course
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course teaches the principles and practices of effective audits in accordance with ISO 19011, “Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems“. As bonus, you get a detailed clause by clause explanation of ISO 9001:2008 in simple and plain terms. The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second, and third party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021.
Organization will benefit by having skilled auditors capable of conducting and performing audits against the new ISO 9001:2015 Standard. This will ensure effectiveness and bring improvement throughout the organization. ISO 9001 certification can open up new markets for you which were not available for you to do business with before your certification.
Context of the organization Risks and opportunities; QMS scope; Quality policy and objectives; infrastructure; competence; awareness; measuring and monitoring resources; documented information; design and development; customer communication; reviewing customer requirements; property belonging to customers or external providers; preservation; control of externally provided processes, products and services; identification and traceability; post-delivery; release of products and services; nonconforming outputs; customer satisfaction; internal audit; nonconformity and corrective action or management review.
Course Key Content
Courses comprises of lectures, interactive groups and individual workshops, case studies and real time / simulation based role play exercises.
Annex SL – Module 1
Structure and terminology, including incorporation of Annex SL framework;
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000
- The process approach used in quality management
- The model of a process-based Quality Management System
- The QMS standard & its importance in global trade
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the eight principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the ISO 9000 family of Standards.
- Have an awareness of the changes arising as a result of amendments to the quality management system (QMS) specific content of ISO 9001:2015
- Risk Assessment
- know and understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Have the knowledge to be able to effectively audit ISO 9001:2015
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting internal/external audits
- Management representatives
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Technicians
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training