ISO 9001: Lead Auditor – Quality Management System Course
ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management Auditor Course teaches the principles and practices of effective audits in accordance with ISO 19011, “Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems“. As bonus you get a detailed clause by clause explanation of ISO 9001:2008 in simple and plain terms.
Learn the principles and practice of ISO auditing the Quality Management Systems requirements and understand ISO 9001: 2015 standard in plain and simple terms.
Context of the organization Risks and opportunities; QMS scope; Quality policy and objectives; infrastructure; competence; awareness; measuring and monitoring resources; documented information; design and development; customer communication; reviewing customer requirements; property belonging to customers or external providers; preservation; control of externally provided processes, products and services; identification and trace ability; post-delivery; release of products and services; nonconforming outputs; customer satisfaction; internal audit; nonconformity and corrective action or management review.
Course Key Content:
Annex SL – Module 1
Structure and terminology, including incorporation of Annex SL framework;
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000
- The process approach used in quality management
- The model of a process-based Quality Management System
- The QMS standard & its importance in global trade
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the eight principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the ISO 9000 family of Standards.
- Have an awareness of the changes arising as a result of amendments to the quality management system (QMS) specific content of ISO 9001:2015
- Risk Assessment
- know and understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Have the knowledge to be able to effectively audit ISO 9001:2015
- Individuals interested in conducting internal/external audits
- Management representatives
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Technicians
Training Track : Quality Assurance | ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management System Auditor Course
Duration : Two Months Weekend (Sunday) Classes / 3 Days Fast-Track
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training