ISO 9001: Lead Auditor – Training Course (PECB Accredited Partner)
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Quality Management System (QMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Organization will benefit by having skilled auditors capable of conducting and performing audits against the new ISO 9001:2015 Standard. This will ensure effectiveness and bring improvement throughout the organization. ISO 9001 certification can open up new markets for you which were not available for you to do business with before your certification.
- Understand the operations of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Course Key Content
Courses comprises of lectures, interactive groups and individual workshops, case studies and real time / simulation based role play exercises.
Annex SL – Module 1
Structure and terminology, including incorporation of Annex SL framework;
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000
- The process approach used in quality management
- The model of a process-based Quality Management System
- The QMS standard & its importance in global trade
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the eight principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the ISO 9000 family of Standards.
- Have an awareness of the changes arising as a result of amendments to the quality management system (QMS) specific content of ISO 9001:2015
- Risk Assessment
- know and understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Have the knowledge to be able to effectively audit ISO 9001:2015
PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certificate (Sample)
Who should attend?
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and knowledge of audit principles.
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Quality Management System (QMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Quality Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Quality Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Quality Management
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in QMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and case study discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- Online Classes Available
The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Domain 2: Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 9001 audit
- Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 9001 audit
- Domain 6: Closing an ISO 9001 audit
- Domain 7: Managing an ISO 9001 audit programme
- 31 CPD Certification (Credits)
- The application fee for certification exam is $500.
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Training | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Class Room – Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
SO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
Internal & External Auditor Diploma
ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point – HACCP
Safety Engineer Diploma Course