Data Sciences with Python Machine Learning (2-in-1 course)
The rise of new digital industrial technology, known as Industry 4.0, is a transformation that makes it possible to gather and analyze data across machines, enabling faster, more flexible, and more efficient processes to produce higher-quality goods at reduced costs.
Omni Academy offer a unique Data Sciences course with Python programming for industry professionals and students willing to make their career in fast growing field of data sciences and Machine Learning. Course provide complete understanding of data sciences and hands-on expertise with python programming language usage in business.
Data Sciences with Python Programming Course is based on two modules:
Module-I Data Sciences Introduction
Data science is the study of the extraction of knowledge from data. It uses various techniques from many fields, including signal processing, mathematics, probability, machine learning, computer programming, statistics, data engineering, pattern matching, and data visualization, with the goal of extracting useful knowledge from the data. With computer systems able to handle more data, big data is an important aspect of data science.
In this module, you will learn about data science and what skills are required for anyone interested in pursuing a career in this field and as he gives advice to those who are looking to start a career in data science. Finally, you will be required to complete reading assignments to learn about the process of mining a given dataset and about regression analysis.
Defining Data Science and What Data Scientists Do
Understanding Data Science & Data Mining
Data Science in Business
Module- II Machine Learning Data Analysis with Python
Python is an interpreted high-level programming language for general-purpose programming. The best programming language is the one you know. Python is a simple, easy to read and high level programming language. … Python is also an Object Oriented Language and also open source language but it has an added advantage that is it is also a scripting language and it is easy to write.
Python – Machine Learning
- Python Data Analysis with NumPy and Pandas
- Python Data Visualization – Matplotlib and Pandas
- Math of Machine Learning – Probability, Regression, Vectors, Matrices, Baysian, K Nearest etc
- Machine Learning with Python – Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning and Train / Test
- Data Mining, Big Data with Machine Leaning – Apache Spark
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning.
- Project – Develop Product Recommender System in Python
Basic level understanding with any financial data analysis, database or programming language understanding.
International student Fee : 500 $ | 1,875 SAR | 1,875 AED
Data Scientist Career
Job Interview Questions
- Python Job Interview Questions and Answers
- Data Sciences Job Interview Questions and Answers
- Machine Learning Job Interview Questions
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week-End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Please Fill the Inquiry Form