CIA Course – Certified Internal Auditor (Part-1)
Certified Internal Auditor is a globally-recognised qualification that provides a firm foundation for a career in internal auditing. When you study the CIA you’ll learn about internal audit theory and the core frameworks, including the International Standards, and how to plan and perform an internal audit engagement. You will also be introduced to the concepts of internal control, risk, governance and technology.
CIA Career Scope
Certified Internal Auditors are now in high demand because they contribute to key business functions including corporate governance, risk management, internal control, fraud detection and prevention, operations etc. Candidates with CIA can become internal auditor, internal auditing manager, auditor, chief internal auditor, quality assurance manager, internal audit director and auditing manager.
CIA Course Objectives
- Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism
- Distinguish you from your peers
- Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry
- Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement
CIA Course Domains
- Domain I: Foundations of Internal Auditing (15%)
- Domain II: Independence and Objectivity (15%)
- Domain III: Proficiency and Due Professional Care (18%)
- Domain IV: Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (7%)
- Domain V: Governance, Risk Management, and Control (35%)
- Domain VI: Fraud Risks (10%)
Q. What is the passing score of CIA exam?
A. For each part of CIA exam, a raw score is converted into a scaled score ranging between 250 to 750 points. A scaled score of 600 or above is required to pass the exam.
Q. When can I apply or register for the exam?
A. Candidates can apply anytime for the programme. Once registered, candidates will have to complete the programme within four years.
Q. Can I retake the exam in case I fail?
A. In case candidates fail in the exam, they need to wait atleast 90 days for re-appearing in the same.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Omni Academy Course Completion Certificate
- Education Level – Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
CIA Exam Fee
Application Fee (Member 115 USD, Non-Member 230 USD, Students 65 USD)
CIA Exam Fee (Member 280 USD, Non-Member 395 USD, Students 230 USD)
International Students Training Fee : 550 USD | 2,000 AED | 2,000 SAR
CIA Course Useful Links
Job Interviews Questions
- Ethical Hacking 115 top Job interview Questions
- Ethical Hacking Job Interview Questions And Answers
- Cyber Security/ PenTesting Interview Questions and Answers
- Cyber Security Manager Job Interview Questions
Flexible Class Options
- Weekend Class | Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Related Information Security Courses
Cyber Security is all about trusted relationships, from the time we first meet, we’ll be focused on helping you to improve your compliance and security posture, take advantage of the latest technology innovations, stay ahead of malicious threats, and drive efficiencies in service delivery across your business. OMNI cyber security experts are dedicated to your success, we are happy to provide you a FREE Cyber Security Assessment – contact us +92.213.4986664, +92.312.2169325
Click here to get Expert Advise from our Information Security Service Expert (Cyber Security Services)