ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (ISO 27001) is the international standard that provides the specification for a best-practice information security management system (ISMS). ISO/IEC 27007 provides guidance on managing an information security management system (ISMS) audit program, on conducting audits, and on the competence of ISMS auditors. ISO/IEC 27007 is applicable to those needing to understand or conduct internal or external audits of an ISMS or to manage an ISMS audit program.
Modern cyber security threats are constantly arising, making it harder for private and public sector organizations to protect valuable intellectual property and business information in digital form against theft, damage and misuse.
In order for businesses to successfully manage the constant evolution of technology-related threats they need to be proactive and have an adaptive approach. Implementing the right frameworks (like ISO27001), adequately and continuously improving information security management practices and policies are becoming key aspects of a successful cyber security strategy for any modern organization.
Omni Consulting & Technologies Cyber Security expert consultants helps businesses to implement ISMS, assess their cyber risk and develop and strengthen their cyber security and resilience. As PECB accredited partner we offer a range of services that help businesses to implement ISMS polices, developing practices and empowering internal IT & business teams to get more awareness about modern IT security threats and counter measures.
ISO/IEC 27001 – COMPLIANCE SERVICESISO 27001, the international information security standard in the world, Omni Consulting enabling customers for
ISO 27001 / ISMS Implementation
Primary reasons for ISO 27001 implementation are:
• Compliance with Laws and Regulations
• Lower Costs of Incidents
• Marketing Advantage
• Optimization of Processes
• Smaller Dependence on Individuals
These are the ways in which an ISO27001/ ISMS will typically benefit the organization, including Information security risk reduction.
• Strengthens existing information security control environment by (re-)emphasizing business information security control requirements, upgrading current information security policies, controls etc. and providing stimulus to review and where necessary improve information security controls periodically – risk reduction
• Comprehensive, well-structured approach increases the likelihood that all relevant information security threats, vulnerabilities and impacts will be identified, assessed and treated rationally – risk reduction
• Professional, standardized and rational risk management approach gives consistency across multiple information/communications systems (ICT) and business processes over time, and addresses information security risks according to their relative priorities – risk reduction
• Increases our ability to transfer certain risks selectively to insurers or other third parties, and may facilitate negotiating reduced insurance premiums as key controls are implemented and managed – cost saving
• Managers and staff become increasingly familiar with information security terms, risks and controls – risk reduction
We provide vast range of Cyber Security Services including (Click for Details)
ELECTRONIC CERTIFICATION ACCREDITATION (ECAC)
CYBER SECURITY STRATEGY
Why Omni ?
We understand the nature of business and the hurdles needed to develop a security conscience culture within an organization.
Cyber Security | Information Security Training