The Complete Oracle SQL Certification Course
(For International Students)
Get ready to acquire some seriously marketable programming skills! You can’t consider yourself a complete end to end developer until you can code in SQL. Today, data has become the hottest topic in technology and a company’s biggest asset is their data. All databases require the language SQL to store and retrieve data. Salaries for junior level SQL Developers are upwards of $70,000 – $90,000 dollars a year! The great thing is, for this course, you do not need any prior experience in programming what so ever. SQL is a different animal and we’re going to demystify the language from scratch and prepare you with plenty of progressively challenging assignments so that by the time you’ve completed the course (in 2 months), you can call your self an Oracle SQL Master! Oracle is the most popular relational database in the world! This course will prepare you to be job-ready in just 1 month of study and practice.
SQL Course Description
Structured query language (SQL) is the language of databases. Whether you run reports or provide a dynamic website, you need to know SQL to add, delete, edit and view records. Databases organize and collect your data, and the SQL language is the liaison between you and the data. The role of database administrator includes several functions that you should know. You should know how to create and design tables, manipulate your data and run reports, create small programs (stored procedures) and use more advanced concepts such as transactional support and cursors.
This course provides a step-by-step overview and instructions that help you get started with the SQL language. We use MSSQL, but you can use this course to get started with understanding data structures and techniques for all SQL engines including Access, Oracle and MySQL. We show you how to create SQL statements including SELECT, DELETE, UPDATE and INSERT. Then, we show you how to create and design tables. We show you how to create stored procedures, which allow you to run the same SQL statement multiple times without reprogramming your database. Finally, we show you how to use cursors, use transactions to preserve data integrity, and creating views for larger data sets.
Whether you’re new to database administration or want to create customized, personal reports for your online business, this course shows you how to get started and helps you understand the SQL language from the ground up.
SQL Course Key Topics
- Lesson 1: Introduction to SQL
- Lesson 2: Retrieving Data
- Lesson 3: Updating Data
- Lesson 4: Inserting Data
- Lesson 5: Deleting Data
- Lesson 6: Sorting and Filtering Data
- Lesson 7: Advanced Filtering
- Lesson 8: Summarizing Data
- Lesson 9: Grouping Data
- Lesson 10: Using Subqueries
- Lesson 11: Joining Tables
- Lesson 12: Managing Tables
- Lesson 13: Using Views
- Lesson 14: Stored Procedures
- Lesson 15: Using Cursors
- There are no pre requisites. Anyone over the age of 13 is welcome to join this course. It is recommended though that individuals have some basic computer programming knowledge.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone interest to work as Application Developers / Programmers
- Database professionals who work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job responsibilities
- IT Students willing to make career as Database Admin
International Student FEE : USD 200 | 750 AED | 750 SAR
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate BootCamp Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes Available for International Students