TEFL Org was founded over 10 years ago and since then we’ve trained 140,000 EFL teachers. Equipped with the skills, knowledge and confidence to teach English as a foreign language, our TEFL course graduates have found work all over the world. Just take a look at the student stories on our blog to see what’s possible.
All our courses have been designed and are led by highly experienced EFL teachers, so you can be confident that the TEFL training you receive is exactly what you need to get started in the world of teaching English. And we’re here to support you every step of the way, from choosing the right course to finding work after you qualify.
The TEFL course is modular in nature with flexible delivery options of: online, Face to Face & blended learning. There is a written, paper based exam by Cambridge at the end of each module and participants receive a certificate of Teaching Knowledge Test by Cambridge each time. Upon completion of the relevant course credits, the participants receive a 120 hr First or a 150 hr advanced certificate in TEFL by ICD.
Who is this course for?
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certification is a commonly required qualification for new and experienced teachers and ELT graduates who want to teach English anywhere in the world.
Candidates should have:
- At least 14 years of education
- B2 level or above in English i.e. good language proficiency
- PLAR (Prior Learning and Assessment Route) is available with course credit exemptions. Contact your nearest ICD centre for details.
What will you learn?
- 120 hr TEFL Participants will have to complete 3 compulsory and any 1 specialized module.
- 150 hr TEFL participants will have to complete 3 compulsory and 2 specialized modules.
- Plan effective ESL lessons that meet required learning objectives.
- Manage a classroom and cultivate a strong and positive learning environment for your English language learners.
- Teach English language skills, including reading, writing, speaking, listening, pronunciation and grammar.
- Adapt your lessons to different learning styles.
- Find, adapt and personalize materials to build your own toolbox of teaching resources
Beyond just qualifying you for teaching jobs overseas, your TEFL will help you:
- Meet visa requirements. Use your TEFL to meet mandatory requirements that allow you to obtain a work visa where you want to teach.
- Stand out in your job applications. Use your TEFL certification to make your resume stand out from a crowd of other job seekers.
- Be an in-demand teacher in your dream destination. Use your TEFL to increase your chances of landing a job in popular English teaching locations where competition is stiff.
- Ace your interview. Use your stellar knowledge of ESL teaching strategies from your TEFL course to wow employers…and be prepared for when they test your English grammar!
International Student Fee: 150$
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate BootCamp Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes Available
- General English Language Course
- IELTS Course
- TOEFL Course
- English for Beginners Spoken English Course
- Complete English Learning Course for Beginners