Google AdSense Course
AdSense is a free, simple way to earn money by placing ads on your website (Google).
Course participants will learn Google AdSense step-by-step, How to plan your AdSense Campaign, creating content and generating more traffic for your side.
Who should attend
A digital marketing professional course for anyone involved with the hands-on management of digital channels or freelance digital marketing professionals. You may be working as an individual or agency side role, either as an digital marketing specialist or a marketer – program will help you in learning AdSense in its details.
Google AdSense Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Start using AdSense on your site. – Maximise the advertiser pool that might be interested in advertising on your site.
- Control which ads are shown on your site.
- Control where ads are placed on your site.
- Use Adsense to review the performance of the ads on your site. – Understand the difference between text only and rich image media ads.
- Customize your ad preferences to suit your needs.
- Understand Google AdSense policies.
About Google AdSense
- Using display advertising
- Discovering ad networks
- Using AdSense
- Understanding earning power
- Understanding AdSense limitations
Getting Started with AdSense
- Overview of AdSense
- Creating a Google account
- Linking your Google account to AdSense
- Providing payment information
- Using primary navigation
- Understanding ad units
- Creating a new ad unit
- Placing ad-unit code in a website
Using Advanced Ad-Placement Strategies
- Top-performing ad units
- Configuring custom channels
- Configuring URL channels
- Setting up experiments
- Configuring AdSense for custom search engines
- Configuring different ad styles
- Using AdSense for games and video
- Optimizing AdSense configuration
Allowing and Blocking Ads
- Using AdSense with multiple websites
- Blocking specific advertiser URLs
- Blocking specific ad categories
- Blocking specific ad networks
- Blocking specific types of ads
- Blocking individual ads
- Requiring a review of ads before they are displayed
Using Performance Reports
- Understanding key ad-performance metrics
- Reviewing your AdSense dashboard
- Performance reports overview
- Filtering specific information in reports
- Adding notes to reports
- Creating custom reports
- Exporting reports
- Accessing messages
- Reviewing payment settings
- Configuring account settings
- Reviewing policy violations
Course Duration : 6 Days | 1 Month
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training