Full Stack Development Course With PHP My SQL – eCommerce Store Project
(For International Students)
Web Developer Bootcamp 8 modules full-stack master course, the only course you need to learn complete web development, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, WordPress, PHP, MySQL, eCommerce Website (All-in-One Course), build your eCommerce store from Scratch. There are many options for web developer training, but this course is undoubtedly the most comprehensive and effective on the market. A “beginner-friendly” course design for step-by-step learning. This is a course designed for the complete beginner to an expert web developer level, covers the most exciting and relevant topics in the industry. (online class available)
- This Web Development all-in-one course is ideal for all age groups wanted to learn from basic to advance.
- In This Course, you will build an e-commerce Store With PHP From Scratch
- The course starts with the basic concepts of website design and development, with an overview of WordPress, eCommerce, PHP, MySQL database, and modern industry concepts – includes mostly used web development applications and design tips & techniques to make you a true professional.
- With build projects, including an Online Shopping Store, No other course will cover web development in its full details with a step-by-step learning.
- After completing the course start your career as a web developer/freelance web developer.
Course Key Content
Module 01 Introduction to Programming
- Programming Fundamentals
- What is Coding?
- Programming Syntax Examples
Module 02 – HTML 5 “HyperText Markup Language”
- Essential HTML elements (headings, paragraphs, anchors, images, etc)
- Containers (div and span)
- Semantic HTML5 elements (main, section, article, etc)
- Lists (unordered, ordered, and description lists)
- Forms and input controls
- Elements for embedding media (picture, video, and audio)
- HTML Validation
- Project (Building a layout of E-commerce Store)
Module 03 – Responsive Design CSS 3 and Bootstrap
- Normalizing CSS
- Selectors & pseudo-selectors
- Selectors speciﬁcity
- Essential CSS properties (color, padding, margin, border, shadow, etc)
- The box model
- Positioning (absolute, relative, static, sticky, ﬁxed)
- Media queries
- Working with Bootstrap: Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Working with classes
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components in bootstrap
- Projects(Adding CSS and Bootstrap In Your E-commerce Store)
- Variables and constants
- Value and reference types
- Conditional statements
- Starting with Selectors
- Working On Events
- Using Slides
- Starting Animations
- Stop Animations
- HTML Get Content and Attributes
- HTML Set Content and Attributes
- HTML Add Elements/Content
- HTML Remove Elements/Content
- Traversing Ancestors
- Traversing Descendants
- Traversing Siblings
- Traversing Filtering
Module 04-1 WordPress Web Development – Introduction
- Introduction to website development
- Understanding WordPress Content Management System – CMS
- Getting Started with WordPress
- What are WordPress and its advantages
Module 04-2 Configuring WordPress Theme Setups
- Setting up WordPress
- Download WordPress FREE themes
- Logging in the WordPress admin area
- Familiarise with the WordPress Dashboard
- Editing the user profile
- Configuring the Dashboard settings
Module 04-3 Customizing WordPress
- Installing and activating themes
- Exploring the themes option
- Installing plugins and using them
- Info about various widgets and working with them
- Setting up the custom background and header images
- Creating custom menus and custom widgets
Module 04-4 Launching Your WordPress Site
- Launching Your WordPress Site and After work
- Submitting the site to search engines
- Managing WordPress users and permission levels
- Managing comments and controlling spam
Module 05- Introduction to PHP and MySQL
- Set up a PHP Web Server
- Integrate PHP with HTML code
- Call PHP Pages from HTML
- Setup MySQL database
- Connecting PHP Application with MySQL
- Learning MySQL Database Management for PHP Application
Module 06- PHP programming
- Use the echo() and print() functions
- Integrate HTML with echo() and print() functions
- Declare and use constants
- Declare and initialize PHP variables
- Understand the type of values held in PHP variables
- Use arithmetic operators to perform math functions
- Use comparison operators to make logical comparisons
- Understand basic if statement
- Create complex if statements that facilitate multiple outcomes
- Use the PHP switch statement
- Work with while loops.
- Identify when a do…while loop is appropriate and use it
- Code a for loop
- Create simple arrays
- Use string functions to manipulate strings
Module 07- PHP programming (advanced)
- Write simple functions
- Write functions that take arguments and return a value
- Read and write text files to the server
- Read, write and parse CSV files
- Pass session variables between PHP pages
- Send plain text and HTML emails using PHP
- Store data in the MySQL database
- Retrieve data from the MySQL database
- Modify and delete MySQL database data.
Module 07 Creating eCommerce Store (using PHP and MySQL database) From Scratch
- Introduction Section
- Making E-Commerce Store Dynamic Through PHP My Admin
- Creation A Complete Admin Panel For Modern E-Commerce Store
- Converting The Static Boxes Into Dynamic Form
- Making A Terms And Conditions Page
- Changing CSS3 Styles Through Admin Panel
- Making Labels/Sale Price For Products Or Bundles And Updating quantity In Cart
- Making Coupon Code System For Products And Bundles.
- Making Custom SEO Friendly URL For Products And Bundles.
- Making Custom Products And Bundles Icons.
- Making Tabs System For Products/Bundles And Videos.
- Making Bundle For Multiple Products.
- Making Forgot Password, Password strength, Tick&Cross Checker System
- Making Google Recaptcha Verification System.
- Making Email Confirmation System.
- Making A Dynamic Contact Us Page With Multiple Functionalities.
- Making The About Us Page With Its Functionalities.
- Making A Services Page With Its Functionalities.
- Making A Wishlist Functionality.
- Making Paypal Integration.
- fixing Some Bugs-errors / And Making passwords Hashing-Encrypted System.
- Making Ecommerce Store Usable Both For Digital And Physical Products.
- Making Ecom Store Shipping Functionality for front end/Admin panel.
- Creating Admin Panel From Scratch
- Making Ecom Store Completely New Checkout Page For Displaying Products And Order.
- Working On New Orders System And completing it.
- Fixing some bugs/errors and completing the updates.
- There are no perquisites for this course you can start from zero with a good computer and with a good internet connection
International Student Fee : 930 USD
Job Interview Preparation (Soft Skills Questions & Answers)
- Tough Open-Ended Job Interview Questions
- What to Wear for Best Job Interview Attire
- Job Interview Question- What are You Passionate About?
- How to Prepare for a Job Promotion Interview
Internships, Freelance and Full-Time Work opportunities
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Corporate Group Trainings Available
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training