React JS Basic To Advance
What you’ll learn
- Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web app
- Lean how to build single page application with the help of react
Module-1 (ES6 features for React)
- Arrow functions
- the spread operator
- classes and modules
Module-2 (The React development environment)
- using create-react-app
- React DevTools
Module-3 (Hooks in React)
- Understanding Hooks
- functions that persist state
- useState, useEffect, useReducer and useContext Hooks
- Writing your own custom hooks
Module-4 (Adding state and props to components)
- Components: the fundamental building block of React
- Defining class-based components
- Stateless-function components.
- Defining and changing state
- Passing props into components
- Component scope and keyword “this”
Module-5 (Using Typescript in React projects)
- Using Typescript interfaces to describe state and props
Module-6 (Fetching asynchronous data from remote APIs)
- Working with Fetch to make API calls and read JSON data
- Understanding Promises.
Module-7 (React in-depth)
- Understanding the component lifecycle.
- Redux: actions, reducers, the store, and the Redux DevTools.
- Defining routes with React Router
- Unit Testing
- Forms using controlled components
Module-8 (Final Project)
- Social Media Clone Application Using Firebase
NO prior React or any other JS framework experience is required!
- Front-end Developers looking for a framework to start with.
- Professionals looking to bridge gaps in their knowledge
- Java Script Other Language Developers looking to get into Web Development