Digital Marketing Certified Expert
Learn Online Marketing, Social Marketing, SEO, PPC, Google Adwords & More
Role of Online Marketing is growing while traditional marketing is no more effective, modern business is demanding modern digital marketing channels. In Online Marketing course you will learn how to master Social Media Marketing, Blogging, Copy writing, Email Marketing, Local SEO, SEO, YouTube Marketing, Video Production and we will also show you how to take a profile image with just an iPhone or Smartphone for your social media profile!Everything you need to create a powerful online marketing presence…
What will you learn?
Opportunity to learn digital marketing strategy, tactics and industry best tools, learning through instructor-led lectures, lab work, case studies and group discussions for improving your business most effective Marketing strategy.
Module 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
What’s it all about? How do you reach customers? How can traditional and digital media work together? What’s the difference between inbound and outbound marketing?
This module takes you through the basics, keeping things clear and actionable.
- Principles of Digital Marketing
- Digital Research
- Developing Objectives
- Cultural Research
- Connecting with the Customer
Module 2: Social Media Marketing
Bring your brand story to life on all the right platforms. Learn how to grow and engage a community around your offering. Define your audience and give them more to care about. There is so much to ‘like’.
- Key Social Platforms for Digital Marketing
- Growing and Engaging an Audience
- Developing Data-Driven Audience and Campaign Insights
- Setting up a Social Media Experience for a Business
- Creating and Optimising Social Media Campaigns
Module 3: Paid Search (PPC) using Google Ads
Develop Pay-Per Click skills using Google Ads, bid auctions and build your targeting strategy. Optimise campaigns, track conversions, and measure your ROI.
- Fundamentals of Paid Search
- Search Campaign Management
- Paid Search Campaign Measurement
- Paid Search Campaign Creation with Google Ads
Module 4: Email Marketing
Your email list is one of your most powerful assets. Learn how to manage and segment your data, test headlines and maximise open rates and ROI. We also cover marketing automation and the importance of data management regulations.
- Email Marketing Fundamentals
- Email Design
- Testing and Optimising an Email Campaign
- Tools and Strategy
- Creating an Effective Email Campaign
- Marketing Automation
Module 5: Analytics with Google Analytics
This module helps you unleash the capability of your data. Discover what your customer wants, likes, needs and does. Understand how they use your website, set up goals and monitor conversions.
- Web Analytics Fundamentals
- Creating and Configuring a Google Analytics Account
- Monitoring Campaigns with Google Analytics Reports
- Setting Goals with Google Analytics
- Analysing and Recording Google Analytics Data
Module 6: Content Marketing
This module teaches you how to create content that speaks to people, at the right time and via the right channels. Understand what works for you by tracking and measuring performance.
- Content Marketing Concepts and Strategy
- Developing a Content Marketing Plan
- Publishing and Distributing Content
- Using Content Research to Find Opportunities
- Creating and Curating Content
- Metrics and Performance
Module 7: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation is all about getting on that first Google page, staying top of the list and top of mind. Develop keyword strategies, understand the kind of content that attracts users, optimise rankings and then convert visitors to customers.
- SEO Fundamentals
- Keywords and SEO Content Plan
- Measuring SEO Performance
- Aligning SEO and Business Objectives
- Optimise Organic Search Ranking
Module 8:Display and Video Advertising
Learn how to set up, manage and optimise your YouTube channel. Target, test and develop your use of the Google Display Network and get creative with visual formats.
- Fundamentals of Display and Video Advertising
- Google Display Network and Video Ad Formats
- Creating and Managing a YouTube Channel
- Creating Display and Video Campaigns
- Targeting Display and Video Campaigns
- Measurement and Optimisation
Module 9: Website Optimisation
What makes a winning website? This module gives you the skills to create a simple, well-designed, optimised WordPress site that not only looks good but also delivers for your business.
- Web Design and Website Optimisation
- Design Principles and Website Copy
- Publishing a Basic Website
- User-Centered Design and Website Optimisation
- Website Metrics and Developing Insight
Module 10: Digital Marketing Strategy
Underneath your digital activity, you need solid objectives. This module helps you to build a clear vision of your strategy, and makes it actionable with budget, channel and media plans, KPIs and more.
- Digital Strategy Fundamentals
- Setting Strategy Objectives and KPIs
- Digital Strategy Research
- Developing a Creative Strategy
- Executing a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Communicating a Digital Marketing Strategy
Who should take this course?
- Those in traditional marketing careers who are looking to update their skillset.
- Marketers working in Management and Senior Management.
- Those who have just graduated and want to hit the ground running and up their skills in digital marketing immediately.
- Entrepreneurs and small businesses owners.
- Anyone hoping to implement an up to date digital strategy for their company.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEE: 500USD
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Job Interview Preparation (Questions & Answers)