Digital Advertising & Marketing
Most of us are aware of the huge evolution from traditional mass media advertising to digital advertising. However, what few of us realise is that, even within the digital advertising landscape, there have been some drastic shifts.
Traditional Media Advertising Eco-System
However, the rapid digitization of advertising as a whole has resulted in the formation of numerous different companies, each one offering a unique product or service that adds value to the link between the publisher and advertiser. Hence, the digital advertising ecosystem has had to evolve significantly from the much simpler model of days gone by, in order to take into account the new players in the ecosystem. This has meant that a much more complex model.
Modern Digital Advertising Eco-System
Do you want to be a Digital Advertising Expert ?
To successfully create and manage modern digital advertising marketing campaigns on that scale you need to understand not just the basic advertising principles you learn in University, but fully understand the ever changing Digital Advertising Eco-System.
Omni Academy Digital Advertising & Marketing course will teach you everything you need to know to get a better job done in digital advertising field, run a successful campaign, grow your current business or find new ways to increase your personal value at your current job.
Course Key Content:
- Introduction: What is digital advertising? (Banner ads, video ads, social media, audio, rich media, takeovers, the IAB, etc.)
- The Digital Ecosystem: What are the different types of digital advertising vendors? (Publishers, exchange, network, DSP, etc.)
- Digital Marketing Strategy: Digital marketing is the only way to stay ahead.
- Buying the Ads: What are the different types of buying models and the advantages of each? (CPM, CPC, GRPs, etc)
- Ad Targeting: How does targeting work and how is the data collected? Why does one person get an ad and not another? (Cookie data, PII, registration data, IP address, DMPs)
- Ad Serving: How is the ad actually served to a user? (Ad servers, their purpose and how they function)
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO: How to use SEO to be #1 on Google Search and getting more visitor to your site
- Reporting: What do advertisers look for and what do they measure? (Setting KPIs and pulling/formatting reports)
International Student Fee 500$ | 1875 SAR | 1875 AED
Job Interview Preparation (Soft Skills Questions & Answers)
- Tough Open-Ended Job Interview Questions
- What to Wear for Best Job Interview Attire
- Job Interview Question- What are You Passionate About?
- How to Prepare for a Job Promotion Interview
🎥 Your FREE eLEARNING Courses (Click Here)
Internships, Freelance and Full-Time Work opportunities
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Corporate Group Trainings Available
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Diploma in Digital Marketing – All-in-One Course
Digital Marketing – Online Marketing Certified Expert
Social Media Marketing for Business Growth (2 Months Approx)
Search Engine Optimization – Advanced SEO(2 Months Approx)
Digital Marketing Boot Camp (2 Months Approx)